Fanta?

marylizcat

You have to request special sodas and such before the cruise. Best to have your TA make your request as early as possible. The special request will be honored if at all possible and you will find your fridge stocked upon embarking. Have a great cruise.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to request special sodas and such before the cruise. Best to have your TA make your request as early as possible. The special request will be honored if at all possible and you will find your fridge stocked upon embarking. Have a great cruise.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, thanks. So you are saying that Fanta is 'special' then. That is unusual! Normally anywhere that has Coke has Fanta. Maybe it is more of a British drink. Do they not have it in the bars either then?

OK, thanks. So you are saying that Fanta is 'special' then. That is unusual! Normally anywhere that has Coke has Fanta. Maybe it is more of a British drink. Do they not have it in the bars either then?

Someone else will know, I am afraid I don't. Personally I favor diet tonic and always ask that it be stocked in our mini fridge. I think that they usually put in a little assortment of Coke, Diet Coke, water, etc, unless you request otherwise. Best to ask for what you like so as to be certain to have it.

I am sure tons have Fanta experience and can reply ---!

Donna

Fanta is popular in Europe, very unusual in the USA.

When I take a trip/cruise, I tend to try the food and drink of the areas where we travel, more fun than consuming the same old stuff from home.:)

True of course, when ashore. Hardly relevant on the ship.

Fanta is popular in Europe, very unusual in the USA.

When I take a trip/cruise, I tend to try the food and drink of the areas where we travel, more fun than consuming the same old stuff from home.:)

Actually, I see you are from Florida. We have had maybe a dozen holidays in Florida and I can assure you that 'Orange Soda' (Fanta) has always been available in every single place we have ever eaten. So you are perhaps not too familiar with your local soft drinks!

As I apparently have to justify my enquiry, I should explain that we are travelling with our adult son who is autistic. He only eats and drinks a very narrow range of items, hence my enquiry. But I am sure we shall manage without it on the ship if we have to! I said at the outset that it was a trivial matter.

Actually, I see you are from Florida. We have had maybe a dozen holidays in Florida and I can assure you that 'Orange Soda' (Fanta) has always been available in every single place we have ever eaten. So you are perhaps not too familiar with your local soft drinks!

As I apparently have to justify my enquiry, I should explain that we are travelling with our adult son who is autistic. He only eats and drinks a very narrow range of items, hence my enquiry. But I am sure we shall manage without it on the ship if we have to! I said at the outset that it was a trivial matter.

No justification necessary.

Please just ask your TA to order it for you and it will be in your cabin.

I hope you and your son have a wonderful cruise on O.

Call Special services dept well ahead of the cruise or have your TA do it & request what you need

When is your cruise?

you probably have time to order it

They do their best to get special request but they do not read minds

Edited by LHT28

I had at least 3 people ask me on the cruise I just got back from where I got my Diet Dr Pepper. I explained you need to request it in advance through O or your TA. That and Coke Zero are about the only Diet drinks I can stand. I drink about 1 a day on a cruise, try to keep the sugar down for other things. :o