Entertainment Schedule

Savmom9801

We will be on the Eclipse next week. How do I find out what shows or performances will be onboard? Or do I just have to wait until we set sail to find out?

Generally you will have to wait until on board however, if someone on the previous sailing has the inclination the production shows will be repeated. The may also be a possibility of some of the special guests doing some extra shows.:D

There are three new production shows on the Eclipse - Chandelier, Topper and the Rock Show with a great group of energetic performers. Two of the singers also each put on a solo show- one matinee and a late night performance - loved these.

The highlight of the guest performers was December `63 a Frankie Valli tribute band - if you ever get a chance to see them, they are fabulous! Hope Celebrity keep them on he roster.

We do miss late-night comedians on this ship - no Sin City, but still the "adult" game shows - not our thing.

Ray Parker Jr and his band were playing in the Ensemble lounge most evenings - so smooth...

Hope you enjoy the Eclipse as much as we did - it really is the best Celebrity Caribbean cruise.

Carole

Shows -

TOPPER - Eclectic group of performers enslaved in a giant hat. "Is it wrong for me to keep people locked up in a hat for my amusement" Yes it is. 3 Stars- mainly because of familiar songs.

CHANDELIER - Ugh...Eclectic group of people visit hotel, Chandelier decides who lives or dies??? no good illusion, bad story line, not Audrey II (or not Audrey Jr, if you prefer) not saved by familiar songs and it is not even as fun as Chandelier the drinking game - 1 Star.

ROCK - Stadium Anthem Rock all Broadway'd up. - Angus Young is rolling over in his grave- and he isn't even dead. 2 Stars - six singers can really hack up great songs.