Tokyo Day Tour

impatientlywaiting

Can anyone recommend a good tour company for a day tour in Tokyo?

Hi Anita,

we were recently in Tokyo pre cruise and had a fabulous tour with Tours by Locals. We did this the day before our cruise

https://www.toursbylocals.com/TBL/WebObjects/ToursByLocals.woa/1/wa/searchForToursInPlace?wosid=KduoE01hlCcDAeMhzanO7w

Our guide was called Kenji and he was excellent.

Picked our group of 8 at our hotel and off we went.

I had emailed him lots of questions and he replied very promptly, and was very accommodating to any requests that we made.

I particularly wanted to enjoy a Tea Ceremony and he was able to incorporate that for us.

We went around the city using the underground system and walking.Saw so much more than we would have been able to see on our own.

We paid(using Paypal) a deposit and then the balance before we left home

Just an aside, we also had a tour booked with another guide for Kobe, sadly the guide's mother died the day before our tour and the tour was cancelled. We received a full refund from Tours by Locals very promptly.

Hope this helps,

Anne

We had an outstanding tour guide for two days in March. His name is Yosuke and his website is www.discover-japan-tours.com/index_e.html.

We saw so much and learned so much from this fine young man. He was such a pleasure to be with. You can see what we did while we were in Tokyo on our website with lots of photos from the tour, which is linked to in my signature.