Indication of Explore4 package

JohnKen3

I just noticed that nothing from the Holland America on-line booking/boarding pass indicates that I have the Explore4 package included in my booking details.

The details on the booking I made with my travel agent's invoice.

Is this normal? Should I get the travel agent to check with HAL?

Edited by JohnKen3

HAL will include a paragraph about Explore 4 in your "Express Docs" for those whose booking included Explore 4. The "Express Docs" will be available:

* After all Required guests data is complete

* After payment is complete

* Within 50 days of your cruise departure

Your invoice from your TA should state that the booking includes Explore 4.

Edited by qsuzi

Yes -- call your TA.

The 2 times we had the Explore4 package, our TA had it listed on our conformation that we get from her.

Then when it was time for me to print our boarding passes, I printed only the first sheet which is the boarding pass and just the last page from one of the documents that also showed we had the Explore4 package.

I just noticed that nothing from the Holland America on-line booking/boarding pass indicates that I have the Explore4 package included in my booking details.

The details on the booking I made with my travel agent's invoice.

Is this normal? Should I get the travel agent to check with HAL?

I just received notice that my cruise documents and boarding pass were ready. I printed them out (12 pages in total) the last page has a heading "Promotional Items." Under Terms and Conditions, it lists the items to which we are entitled (in our case the Signature Beverage Package and free Pinnacle Grill dinner). If your documents do not show this, I would suggest contacting your TA, as other posters have noted.

If you booked with HAL will show on page 2 of your emailed confirmation. If you booked with a TA ot will go to them.

See attached shot [ATTACH]370527[/ATTACH]

Brain freeze on how to capture that. Way ahead of me.

Dennis

Was a bit concerned when I read this because we have just received our Express Docs for January cruise and no mention of Explore 4 being included was attached.

Our TA contacted HAL (actually recorded the call to avoid future problems) who confirmed that we indeed had the Explore 4 package. They told our TA that for some unknown reason they no longer include the Explore 4 clause with the cruise contract, sometimes :confused: So basically, some people get the text and others don't. Just ensure that you bring everything from your TA that indicates it was included in your cruise fare.

Was a bit concerned when I read this because we have just received our Express Docs for January cruise and no mention of Explore 4 being included was attached.

Our TA contacted HAL (actually recorded the call to avoid future problems) who confirmed that we indeed had the Explore 4 package. They told our TA that for some unknown reason they no longer include the Explore 4 clause with the cruise contract, sometimes :confused: So basically, some people get the text and others don't. Just ensure that you bring everything from your TA that indicates it was included in your cruise fare.

Wow, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Important to know and good advice.