craft beer on the reflection

darbs7

Sorry, I had no idea these beers were offered in Cellar Masters, and thought they only served wine there using those dispensers.

As we only had the classic package these beers were out of reach at any rate....what price beer is possible on the Premium package? I know "drinks" go up to $13.............perhaps not the wine or beer.

Sorry, I had no idea these beers were offered in Cellar Masters, and thought they only served wine there using those dispensers.

As we only had the classic package these beers were out of reach at any rate....what price beer is possible on the Premium package? I know "drinks" go up to $13.............perhaps not the wine or beer.

Yes, with the premium it's all drinks. Spirits, beer or wine.

Always laugh when I see this beer menu. Rogue Farms 7 Hop IPA sells for $ 6.75 for a 22oz bottle.:o

Captive audience. Most alcohol has a similar markup. Plus, not every state or region has similar pricing. I am fortunate to live in a state where prices are reasonable to the point that most duty free liquor is not a deal. For others it's a steal.

All ships get local and beers representing countries where many of those cruising reside. Selection changes from cruise to cruise and even during some cruises.

Always remember you can bring on two bottles of wine per cabin. Could probably each have two if you decided too do so. The big bottles of beer would be a good value carried on if only for 4 bottles.

Unfortunately, carry on beer is verboten. If it is found, it will be confiscated.

All ships get local and beers representing countries where many of those cruising reside. Selection changes from cruise to cruise and even during some cruises.

Always remember you can bring on two bottles of wine per cabin. Could probably each have two if you decided too do so. The big bottles of beer would be a good value carried on if only for 4 bottles.

• 2 weeks later...