?'s regarding a BtoB

whatcruiseisnext

Sometimes cabins are pre-allocated to particular segments and won't show up as being available on the longer version of the voyage. If you see a particular cabin you want available on both shorter segments, but not the longer one, just ask for it by phone.

Certainly worth checking with them.:D

A great cruise for us is one with a large balcony as we spend many hours sitting out there, so it is not a "minor inconvenience." We will book something, but will get the cabin we like. I am not stressed, was just making the comment that Princess holds Caribe deck for shorter cruises. It seems that they would rather book 2 shorter segments for the additional $200 pp. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

A great cruise for us is one with a large balcony as we spend many hours sitting out there, so it is not a "minor inconvenience." We will book something, but will get the cabin we like. I am not stressed, was just making the comment that Princess holds Caribe deck for shorter cruises. It seems that they would rather book 2 shorter segments for the additional $200 pp. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

As has been stated above, simply have your TA phone Princess and ask the rep to speak with Yield Management and ask them to release the cabin you want for th cruise length you want. We've done this several times.

How much is the total of the two cruises together?

If the $200 is closer to 10% rather than 2%, then I agree your TA to see if they can get a better deal. What I do not understand is that normally, the one longer cruise is cheaper rather than dearer.