Exclusive Trivia & Top-Tier Event??

Top tier is just another welcome back party for Platinum and above. Sometmes they will have a special performance, sometimes they will have snacks, sometimes it's the same exact thing as the normal welcome back party.

The exclusive trivia is the Crown & Anchor trivia. It's listed in the Compass. No one checks C&A status, but it is entirely RCCL oriented trivia.

We enjoy it because we are both trivia and cruise geeks :) Most of the people who attend are both as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

LOL, Dada! I'm very proud of the pens, highlighters & luggage tag my sis and I have won thus far. As one of the Trivia hosts would say, "come pick out a prize from our box of crap." Haha!

Thanks everyone else for your responses. Sorry about my gigantic text in the original post....that's what I get for experimenting with fonts. :D

I have been on 7 cruises and only once been invited to a welcome back party or recognition of any sorts.(and that was on my 5th cruise, nothing on the 6th one)

This next cruise will be my first as a platinum so maybe it will change. I am curious to see.

I don't attend trivia so can't comment on that.

The exclusive trivia is the Crown & Anchor trivia. It's listed in the Compass. No one checks C&A status, but it is entirely RCCL oriented trivia.

We enjoy it because we are both trivia and cruise geeks :) Most of the people who attend are both as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

I did go my last cruise on Freedom. I consider myself very knoweldgeable about cruising over the past 10 years, but there were quite a few questions from even before then. I was humbled.

The term "Top Tier" is a misnomer.

What is "Top Tier?" I think most of us would define it as Pinnacle, D+ and perhaps D. Instead it is often everyone who has sailed with RCCL.

The Welcome Back party is the one for all returning cruisers.

The Top Tier Event is different. It sometimes includes Platinum or Emerald and up, depending on the amount of members onboard.

jticarruthers, that's gonna be a good trick being on two ships at once (11 months, 9 days)....:D

Sailing the same route, just pick which one to get on each night in port ;)

No actually, booked both, haven't decided which one to cancel yet.

Trying NCL for the first time in March and got a great deal on the Thanksgiving cruise as well, but not sure about NCL yet ... AOS is the backup plan right now but we shall see.