Difference between cruises from Aust and other countries??

Chenin

Congratulations Mic & Rosie and the good thing about grand kids is you can hand them back :D ...Oh and don't forget when you start taking them cruising to get the appropriate permission letters from the parents or some nasty check in person down at the OPT will refuse you boarding.

See you on the 28th

Thanks Gbenjo,:D

Good advice but I wouldn't need the permission slips, my plan is to take my Son and DIL as well and that way, they are not in my cabin and again I can hand them back.:D

Good advice but I wouldn't need the permission slips, my plan is to take my Son and DIL as well and that way, they are not in my cabin and again I can hand them back.:D

Keep nutting things out that well and you'll be Mic the Nutter soon. :p

Be careful... From what I see it is usually the grandad's credit card that gets registered for ALL the on board expenses. $$$$$$:eek::eek:

Edited by gbenjo

Don't forget all those noisy Xmas presents that comsume $20 worth of batteries a day lol.

We brought our first grandson a drum kit...his mother used to wake us up coming home late now it's her turn to be worked up

That is cruel but I will keep it in mind.;)

Depends on how you want to view things. Some are persona non grata. And some cant spell something that complex.

Nothing moderate about some moderators ;)

I'm Persona Non Grata most places I go. But I figure that's because I take Mrs Gut.

And I can spell ok but can't type.

I'm Persona Non Grata most places I go. But I figure that's because I take Mrs Gut.

And I can spell ok but can't type.

Clearly you are not that type. Perhaps you could develop that american paranoia of worrying about something that might offend.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, offense is in the eye of anyone who wishes to whinge

I posted the above comment earlier today. I have just received an email from a TA offering a 12 night cruise at $65 per night.

Sails 19 January, 2016

12 nights South Pacific Paradise

Sydney, Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Champagne Bay, Mystery Is., Mare, Sydney

Inside Twin $ 778 per person

Window Twin $ 980 per person

Balcony Twin $1,278 per person

Junior Suite $3,278 per person

I have removed the name of the TA because we are not permitted to mention TAs on this forum. I have posted this information to show that deals as good as overseas ones are available here.

Agreed.

While conditions are more favourable in the US due to their much greater and longer established market, we've still had better deals overall than they have.

It'd be nice to get everything they have, but it isn't realistic. And trends are only moving the other way for quite some time, as conditions there have tightened up. Loosening things would just be doing the opposite of what they've been doing in general, so can't see that happening as the booking levels are maintained. Why would they, given they are like many large businesses trying to increase profits?