Last minute deals!

dam64

Curious we usually book last minute deals but never during spring break, has anyone ever gotten last minute deals in March? Thanks.

How do you find out about last minute deals? I asked on another site and it seems no one really answered. Is there a web site or anything that tells you about these deals?

Thank you, in advance, for any information that you can give me.

Last minute deal with NCL are a thing of the past. At least for now.

That's not exactly true. The last cruise I went on, was a last minute deal on Breakaway in the end of November. Inside was 399, and guarantee balcony was 599, which is what I got. On top of that amazing price they gave me a family mini suit for $599, they upgraded me for free without me even asking for it. I guess they had a lot of mini suits available.

NCL has many last minute amazing deals and quiet often.

Last year Breakaway had a deal for Bermuda for $450 inside for the first week of June.

That's actually the only way I cruise.

I have a feeling last minute deals in March are a bit harder to come by since the ships are nearly full in advance. That doesn't mean they aren't available. I'm sure there will be a few options available as long as you are somewhat flexible in your home port and itinerary.

That's not exactly true. The last cruise I went on, was a last minute deal on Breakaway in the end of November. Inside was 399, and guarantee balcony was 599, which is what I got. On top of that amazing price they gave me a family mini suit for $599, they upgraded me for free without me even asking for it. I guess they had a lot of mini suits available.

NCL has many last minute amazing deals and quiet often.

Last year Breakaway had a deal for Bermuda for $450 inside for the first week of June.

That's actually the only way I cruise.

we got the large balcony mini suite for 799 and kids went free plus the drink package,,so yes,,,you can!

Edited by Fred Quimby

Plenty of price drop sites CC has one as well.

Best to just know your prices and then you know when a deal becomes a steal.

I work on under £50ppd inc tax( factor in a Choice) anything below this is worth a look to check air and other costs

Now the 30d window shuts down choice I expect significantly lower price enough to cover on board spends on drinks.

(UK,Us,EU all get checked)

There is a hot deals section on the UK and EU NCL sites. (not sure about US)

The EU site has some good deals on it at the minute and with Sterling strong against the Euro it works out better for us.

I agree its a bit of a downer that the current promo doesn't account for late deals...but they need to make their money somewhere.

I just booked the Jewel in a MX for two A little more than three weeks away and within driving distance. With the additional subtraction of my FCC, out the door $1100 tax and port charges included. No perks though. I have been monitoring this cruise for the past two weeks and the prices just kept going down. If I had booked this cruise last week, it would have cost me and additional $500 and this would have include one free perk. You just have to be lucky and know when you want to pull the trigger and book. Pretty much did the same thing in Oct on the Sun.