There are some great deals for Eurooe 2017

ptrpanpens

For those people brave enough to give the Holy Land itinerary a shot, there are some great deals on the October 21, 2016 cruise leaving from Istanbul. I noticed prices for Aqua cabins, without go big, start at $1,449 pp for special resident rates. Suites are going as low as $2,449 pp including all four go big perks. Pretty nice deals. Insides start at $699 pp and OV at $799 pp.

I took this cruise last year and the itinerary is fantastic. Worth taking a risk booking at those prices and just wait to see what happens next year.

Just thought I would interject a bright spot into the discussions about price increases. Happy holidays everyone!:D

For those people brave enough to give the Holy Land itinerary a shot, there are some great deals on the October 21, 2016 cruise leaving from Istanbul. I noticed prices for Aqua cabins, without go big, start at $1,449 pp for special resident rates. Suites are going as low as $2,449 pp including all four go big perks. Pretty nice deals. Insides start at $699 pp and OV at $799 pp.

I took this cruise last year and the itinerary is fantastic. Worth taking a risk booking at those prices and just wait to see what happens next year.

Just thought I would interject a bright spot into the discussions about price increases. Happy holidays everyone!:D

You didn't take it this year then - where they changed the itinerary at the last minute and dropped Israel? Annoying a lot of people. Turkey isn't looking great at the moment. We were tempted by that cruise this year because it was soooooo cheap c.w. Other Med Cruises. In the end glad we paid a bit extra and at least got the holiday we booked.

You didn't take it this year then - where they changed the itinerary at the last minute and dropped Israel? Annoying a lot of people. Turkey isn't looking great at the moment. We were tempted by that cruise this year because it was soooooo cheap c.w. Other Med Cruises. In the end glad we paid a bit extra and at least got the holiday we booked.

I took it in October 2014 and booked it again as it was fantastic. And yes I did follow the threads on the cancellation this year. That is why I said "For those brave enough to give the Holy Land itinerary a shot"...

I am going in with eyes open and if they cancel Israel at the last minute and substitute it for the Greek Isles I am OK with that considering the cheap prices.

Even a Greek isles cruise is OK for $799 pp for an oceanview but anyone booking this cruise has to be aware of the risks of cancellation of Israel and take that into consideration. Otherwise prices would be more than double.

I think there is little liklihood of them totally cancelling Istanbul since the cruise begins there and the prior cruise ends there, so the logistics of changing at the last moment would be more problematic.

And Istanbul is worth the cost by itself, so IMO it is worth taking a chance...but each person must weigh the pros and cons for themselves. I have been to Israel twice so it would not be as devastating for me as it would be for someone who has never been there. But buyer beware...

Great prices but as you know a huge reason why. It's so unstable just now and honestly I don't see it getting better next year and a good chance it will get worse. Even Istanbul is a mess and even though that's the embarkation port there must come a point they won't even take the chance on that.

As you say great prices, but you could end up with a booked cruise that's cancelled the way it's going.

Title says 2017, but you quote 2016. Did you see something for 2017?

Title says 2017, but you quote 2016. Did you see something for 2017?

So sorry... This cruise is being offered in 2017 but with Silhouette out of Rome and without Istanbul, at least thst is what I remember. But I am speaking of the Constellation from Istanbul in October, 2016.