Comedian's on Carnival Ships

CLS/KAS

Is there anyone out there that knows how to find out,

who the comedians will be for the up coming Carnival cruises.

I am sailing on Splendor in late Jan'16.. would like to find out who will be performing..Carnival was no help..told I would have to wait till I got on board.

Somebody has to know...lol always hear they are on this show or that.. would like to hear some of their work :D

You can ask the people on the roll call before your cruise if they'll let you know and even that may not be helpful since the comedians rotate among the ships so frequently. All I know is there will be two onboard and about half way through the cruise they'll leave and two new ones will come on.

Probably the only person who would be able to tell you would be John Heald. He is Carnival's brand ambassador and you can find him on Facebook. He is a world of knowledge and many people ask him thing such as what movies will be playing on the ship, what cruise director will be on the ship etc..

Probably the only person who would be able to tell you would be John Heald. He is Carnival's brand ambassador and you can find him on Facebook. He is a world of knowledge and many people ask him thing such as what movies will be playing on the ship, what cruise director will be on the ship etc..

Thank you all for input...do understand there is a fast rotation going on w the Comedians.. Mr. Heard sounds like a good lead. I will ask the "Board" one more time right before I leave. :D Not a big deal.. just wondered if there was a way to find out.