In cabin 11330 Allure now.

suss1234

OK, so it sounds like it was $22.50 per day, minus the $30 D discount. There's been a couple of posts mentioning higher prices on other ships, but your sounds to be the same price as it's been for a while. Thanks, have a great cruise!

thats what I paid last week on the oasis.. However..... I always wait until the second day to purchase. Typically out of fll my phone/ internet works till at least 7pm so I save the money on day one and just buy when I wake up on day two.

We are booked on Allure for 5/8 right now we have my MTD We like Traditional dining but when I went to book a future cruise they said Allure has Dynamic dining .What is on the ship now?

That's a rare mistake on Royal's website. Allure and Oasis have Traditional and My Time.

We're in 11730 in January...saw on another thread that FOS changed over its mattresses, and that Allure is doing the same, to ones that are rock hard. How is yours? Just wondering if we have to try to arrange for a topper before they're all taken! Thanks and enjoy...we can't wait!

We're in 11730 in January...saw on another thread that FOS changed over its mattresses, and that Allure is doing the same, to ones that are rock hard. How is yours? Just wondering if we have to try to arrange for a topper before they're all taken! Thanks and enjoy...we can't wait!

My friends were on Allure in 11730 last week and I had a chance to visit. The cabin is awesome. Nice bathroom too. The wrap around deck will blow you away, it has spectacular views and you can enjoy the aqua shows from your deck but you can't hear clearly. The telephone does not work in the cabin. If it has not been fixed you can request a crew phone & share the number with whoever you want to communicate with. The restroom door is very heavy. Their stateroom attendant was fabulous. Coastal Kitchen had the best food on the ship for dinner so make your reservations as soon as you board. Enjoy this beautiful stateroom & have a great cruise.

How has the weather been? Going with two young kids, so a little nervous.

We arrived in Florida Dec 2 & are doing a b2b. Rained every day until Dec 13Th. Beautiful sunny weather now. Very windy on Deck and in central park. Kids pool is packed and they all seem to be having a great time with face painting and balloons. Lots of fun and kids on this sailing. I think your kids will be mezmorized and enjoy all the fun things there is to do for them onboard. You will get a cruise planner in your cabin. I noticed their is a cruise planner for kids at guest services.

We arrived in Florida Dec 2 & are doing a b2b. Rained every day until Dec 13Th. Beautiful sunny weather now. Very windy on Deck and in central park. Kids pool is packed and they all seem to be having a great time with face painting and balloons. Lots of fun and kids on this sailing. I think your kids will be mezmorized and enjoy all the fun things there is to do for them onboard. You will get a cruise planner in your cabin. I noticed their is a cruise planner for kids at guest services.

How are the lemon drops this cruise:D

Did they get blue planet working?

We are just off the Freedom, having booked the same cabin as last time. Previous cruise

had a nice comfy mattress...this one last week had a "Flintstones hard rock" mattress. Ugg! Both of us ended up with back aches! :(

First sailing. Got lucky with getting cabin. The balcony alone was worth the price for us. It is unreal. Smaller as you go up to deck 12 and much smaller on deck 14. They might be smaller but my guess is awesome as well. But 11330 and 11730 you have to see the balcony to believe it.

Edited by suss1234