In cabin 11330 Allure now.

suss1234

Carlysmommy the 50 minute Swedish is 119.

Thank you for all the info you are posting. If at all possible could you kindly get a copy of the youth spa treatments and prices and post after you return I would be grateful. Starting to plan for DD:D

Edited by Spurschick

That's a little disturbing. How could all of the OTW and beach barefoot cabanas be booked before you even had the chance to book them ? We have this room (11330) in Feb 2016 and are counting on an OTW cabana. I am very disappointed to hear that you did not have first crack at these.

Thanks so much for the information !

You do realize there are way more suites on Oasis than there are BB cabanas. Plus Pinnacles can reserve them as well

First sailing. Got lucky with getting cabin. The balcony alone was worth the price for us. It is unreal. Smaller as you go up to deck 12 and much smaller on deck 14. They might be smaller but my guess is awesome as well. But 11330 and 11730 you have to see the balcony to believe it.

I have this cabin on Oasis in April. I was able to snag it for a good price and when it was a Grand Suite.

Have always loved this balcony area even before it became a cabin. Spent many sail away moments from Deck 11 aft public port side on Oasis. So it will be a treat for it to be truly 'my balcony' to wave to the webcam even for just that one week. :)

I had a friend just off Oasis in this cabin last Saturday and she shared many great photos of the cabin and balcony. She said very good things as well about it.

Sad that it is now an Aquasuite and need 3 people to book it. Thanks for your time in sharing some details.

Hi Spurschick.. Here is a few youth prices for u. Facial 50 mins 99...massage 50 mins 89..mother/daughter or father/son 25 min massage 95 or 50 min for 195..mani 25 mins 29. Pedi 45 mins 39 (that price seems low). Body scrub 25 mins 65..

Hey kardut....we have a nice mattress that has some sort of topper on it. We are both sleeping great on it.

Hello, we had this exact cabin 11330 on the November 29th sailing - the cabin phone did not receive incoming calls, the internet did not work and the TV signal was constantly out. Did you experience any of these issues? The bed was so comfortable we barely used the living room area. That suite was like a dream come true! I'll probably never be able to afford that type of room again! Did you guys check out Coastal Kitchen? Thanks!

cabin phone did not work for incoming. i was told it didn't work in 11730 either. we arrived and our steward gave us a phone to use with a new number. worked out just fine. we had no problems at all with internet or tv. the internet was super fast. we ate dinner at the coastal kitchen. it was ok. we liked izumi, chops, sabor and giovanni's better. yeah that was probably the only time we could book that suite. it fell in my lap at a great price. never again i'm sure.

Hello, we had this exact cabin 11330 on the November 29th sailing - the cabin phone did not receive incoming calls, the internet did not work and the TV signal was constantly out. Did you experience any of these issues? The bed was so comfortable we barely used the living room area. That suite was like a dream come true! I'll probably never be able to afford that type of room again! Did you guys check out Coastal Kitchen? Thanks!

The phone problem was in all 6 new cabins, we just had 11730. They were waiting for a part. The C called shoreside and they said it was going to be fixed on the 13th. The C loaned us a crew cell phone for use on our week, we gave the # to our friends onboard. The bed was great and the ac cold. Our tv worked ok

I am in this cabin as I write. If anyone wants any information on this cabin just ask. I will check back a few times per day.

Overall the cabin is awesome.

I can try and answer any other questions as well.

Merry christmas Suss1234....I am sailing on the Allure in February on the same itinerary as you did (the western). I would love it if you could email me copies of the daily programs. My email is jbsmes@verizon.net.

I'm traveling with about 40 family and friends so knowing the schedule of things in advance will really help.

Thanks in advance.

Mary

Edited by cruznqueen

Hi Spurschick.. Here is a few youth prices for u. Facial 50 mins 99...massage 50 mins 89..mother/daughter or father/son 25 min massage 95 or 50 min for 195..mani 25 mins 29. Pedi 45 mins 39 (that price seems low). Body scrub 25 mins 65..

Thank you so much for the info!

Hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Booking this cabin for 2017. Traveling with 4 adults. Is the 2nd bedroom roomy enough for 2 adults?

Any pics? I would love to see that amazing balcony.

Was there a dining table and chairs on the balcony? Did you have any room service dinners on the balcony?

Thanks so much for your input.

email for pics: stahl.nikki@yahoo.com

Booking this cabin for 2017. Traveling with 4 adults. Is the 2nd bedroom roomy enough for 2 adults?

Any pics? I would love to see that amazing balcony.

Was there a dining table and chairs on the balcony? Did you have any room service dinners on the balcony?

Thanks so much for your input.

email for pics: stahl.nikki@yahoo.com

I'm booked in the suite on Oasis next year, and 11330 is the one bedroom AquaTheater suite, with a pull out sofa in the living room area:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?br=R&back=1&cabincls=D&shipCode=OA

The 2-bedroom AquaTheater suites are on Decks 8-10 and were quite a bit more expensive when I booked. Allure should be the same as Oasis.

We are booked in a 2-bedroom aquatheatre suite on Harmony Jan 17' and I'm very excited about the balcony alone! Is there anything you can think of that you would have brought for balcony or cabin that you didn't think of before you went?

I can't imagine the compass size for "oasis class" I can see how it could be super overwhelming!

Do they have a thermal spa on Allure? was curious about that as we have a pass to it, not sure what's included with it though...

What did you enjoy about the suite ammenities? Any nice surprises with the perks you were not aware of?