Regal Docking Site

s_mich

I will be on the Regal in January and we are scheduled to be in St. Thomas on the 7th, how do I find out what dock we will be at in port? I can't seem to find it online and I need to know for an excursion (not from the cruiseline) I will be taking. Does anyone know if it is Crown Bay or Havensite? Or at least where I can find this out:confused:

Google is your friend. All ports have their schedules online; I think officially that Havensite is known as the West Indies dock or something like that.

That said, I imagine that your excursion provider will know -- or easily be able to find you on the day. It's a big ship and a small island. There are only two possible places the ship can be, and you can see one from the other.

I will be on the Regal in January and we are scheduled to be in St. Thomas on the 7th, how do I find out what dock we will be at in port? I can't seem to find it online and I need to know for an excursion (not from the cruiseline) I will be taking. Does anyone know if it is Crown Bay or Havensite? Or at least where I can find this out:confused:

If you inform the tour operator that you are on the Regal Princess, they will know where you are. They get the schedule.

Another thought, contact your tour operator the week before you get there and confirm your pick up.

You will be at Havensight (West Indian Co.). Usually Regal is at Crown Bay, but the day you are there Allure and Royal Princess are at Crown Bay. At Havensight you will be in company with Disney Fantasy and Carnival Splendor. EM

You will be at Havensight (West Indian Co.). Usually Regal is at Crown Bay, but the day you are there Allure and Royal Princess are at Crown Bay. At Havensight you will be in company with Disney Fantasy and Carnival Splendor. EM

The answer you have given is for 06-Jauary. The poster

asked about 07-January.

(This post says that regal is operating the itinerary in reverse for

that cruise -- hence the day change)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2289905

For the original poster -- crown bay is highly likely.

Unfortunately, the site that lists the vi port schedule is blocked here.