Just back from Silhouette, brief thoughts

cruise kitty

Ditto!

I wish the Equinox had been all dolled up like that!

Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing! We were on the Eclipse last year for Christmas and New Years. They had it decorated very nicely, but it looks like the Silhouette topped them! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Thanks! The entire cruise felt like the crew, entertainers, officers, etc. had brought their "A Game" Those little touches like the new towels & fabulous Christmas decorations & great live entertainment really added up to make a difference.

Cruising last week of Feb....and I so excited. I agree if the singers and band are good....your in for a good week. Doesn't, look like Jayne is on that week ( we have seen her before and really enjoyed her ) but let's hope the house band is a good one come Feb. Silhouette will be new to us....nice reading about it. Thanks Brockmom

Well said, & very true... I probably should have just stated that people on this cruise refused to wait in line patiently, & left out the part about the demographics of the cruise.

If they're from the big city(we know where)manners seem to be absent. Nearly tossed a guy overboard some years back after he kept trying to shove out the line. A good "Moe Howard" nose twist put him back in place real quick. Sorry, but when getting hit with a food tray to try to move me along(after placing a food order & being told by the staff to wait for it)I find that 3 times by this clown was my limit. Seems people like him don't expect a strong reaction to their stupidity.

Ok, now that we've all agreed to wait our turn nicely, & before I get banned from ever entering the great state of New York again, :D here's a few photos

63f6aaad-9fca-4ea8-bf4d-aab8e35f1186.jpg

ef31db25-8430-4dc7-a926-d21e891004ca.jpg

8975135e-f2f8-4c58-a9e1-1df1bfeade30.jpg

731b1201-5120-43a9-83cd-1586c5c470d3.jpg

04fe4b6f-1abd-453f-9a9a-a4e9e205a778.jpg

Very nice! I'd love to do a holiday tour, but being in the food industry(catering), that's our busiest time.

Very nice! I'd love to do a holiday tour, but being in the food industry(catering), that's our busiest time.

Thank you, we love being on a ship when it's all spruced up for Christmas, & traveling between Thanksgiving & Christmas is our favorite time to go... we're lucky we can usually get away at that time.