Help....FreeStyle Choice???

ready2cruzagain

So, does NCL's Freestyle Choice Promotion, where you can pick a perk, that they are currently running have an end date, such as Dec. 31st? I googled and searched and can't find anything.

I also see that it has been available at other times during the year.

Just wondering if it is something they always have or if it is ending soon.

Also, it states pick one, pick two, or pick all four but when I try to do a booking online it only lets me pick one. How do you pick more than one perk?

Freestyle choice has now been running pretty well constantly for over a year now. When it gets to the end date, a new version has started (although the details do change and it isn't quite as good as it was at first).

At the moment, we don't know whether it will renew again in January.

Regarding the pick one, two or all four, this depends on what you book. It may be different in the US, but as an example, here in the UK you get one, unless you book the Escape or Getaway, in which case you get two and for all four you need to book a suite.

So, does NCL's Freestyle Choice Promotion, where you can pick a perk, that they are currently running have an end date, such as Dec. 31st? I googled and searched and can't find anything.

Promo booking window is always listed in the terms and conditions linked at the very bottom of the promo page:

"Booking Window: 12/01/2015 - 1/03/2016 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 - 16 day sailings booked greater than 30 days prior to sailing*"

Promo booking window is always listed in the terms and conditions linked at the very bottom of the promo page:

"Booking Window: 12/01/2015 - 1/03/2016 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 - 16 day sailings booked greater than 30 days prior to sailing*"

Thank you!!! I could not find the terms and conditions anywhere! Exactly what I wanted!!:D