Favorite Cruise Activity with Friends?

ZachMo904

Hey there!

Long-time reader, relatively new poster. Just wanted to get some thoughts from you all on your favorite cruise activities to do with friends.

I know many of you go on different types of cruise, whether it be a romantic cruise for you and your SO, a family cruise with the kids or maybe a "good-time" cruise with some friends. For myself, it's the latter in March on the Brilliance of the Seas.

Myself, my SO, and four friends will walk aboard for a 4-night vacation to Cozumel and back out of Tampa, Fl. I've enjoyed a few Radiance Class ships myself, but most of my compadres are a little newer to the idea of cruising.

Hoping to garner some ideas from you more seasoned veterans for our own enjoyment. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

ZM

I like to do trivia with friends, sit in the adults only area and talk. My best friend & I live far part. Having a quiet talk and frozen cocktail is fabulous!

I agree our favorite things are trivia and drinking, but not in that order

We got together with people we met on here for a game of cards nearly every night last week. On Anthem the solarium is open crazy late so we spent a few nights soaking in the whirlpool there as well. We only did one round of trivia this sailing but enjoyed 2 of the 3 shows we went to.

During my 2014 world cruise, a group of us would meet up on sea days and work on the daily trivia questions. Since our group consisted of many nationalities and backgrounds, it was a lot of fun and would startup many long conversations.

Sometimes it was lunchtime before we knew it.

Don

We have one rule when we cruise with friends. When in ports we each do our own things. If it's the same great! If not, we talk about our day at dinner. Most of the time we do do the same things. On sea days we know where we each sit and often it will be the same place. If not we'll go say hello then go to our sun & shade place.

A neighbor didn't enjoy her cruise with her large church group. If she didn't go with the group, they got on her because she didn't. So everyone, do your own things!