Season's Greetings

Host Hattie

I'd like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and thank you for your participation on the Cunard forum.

Seasons%20Greetings.jpg

With thanks to Cunard for the lovely image !!

Thank you Hattie. Wishing everyone who cruises on Cunard a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2016. Happy Cruising. Have just booked a Southampton-New York on 17th July on QM2 as I haven't been on her before and want to go on a liner.

Regards Pat

And a very Merry Christmas to you all from me too.

It has been one of my great pleasures of 2015 to discover this site, and I look forward to contributing again in 2016.

My TA was everything I had expected thanks to the many hours spent reading all of your contributions, I shall put together a review once I return home in the new year.

Scarlet x

A little late from me but, I do hope all my Cunard friends around the world had a wonderful Christmas. I wish all Cruise Critic members a very happy Cunard Cruising New year.

Thanks to Hattie for the lovely Cunard card. Regards to all Cruise Critic members who have attended my Cruise Critic meet & greets over the years.

Edited by maggiemou

A little late from me but, I do hope all my Cunard friends around the world had a wonderful Christmas. I wish all Cruise Critic members a very happy Cunard Cruising New year.

Thanks to Hattie for the lovely Cunard card. Regards to all Cruise Critic members who have attended my Cruise Critic meet & greets over the years.

A very Happy New Year to you Maggie and John.

Love Pat xxxxx