Classic Dynamic late seating and dress

RhondaPerr

Hi,

I am sailing on the Anthem, and would like to know if anyone did the late seating for Classic, and if they had any issues seeing the shows.. Second question, I know the Grande is formal, does the ship still have formal nights? I am hoping they coordinated it, but I would be surprised!

Thanks

Rhonda

Hi,

I am sailing on the Anthem, and would like to know if anyone did the late seating for Classic, and if they had any issues seeing the shows.. Second question, I know the Grande is formal, does the ship still have formal nights? I am hoping they coordinated it, but I would be surprised!

Thanks

Rhonda

No shipwide formal nights, however formal dress is requested any night you dine in Grande.

Thinking about doing Anthem in not too distant future. We tend to enjoy traditional late seating dinners. I'm not sure I quite understand what "Classic Late Seating" is. Would that mean that we are committed to the same dining room each night, or could we move from one to another, dining at a set time?

Thinking about doing Anthem in not too distant future. We tend to enjoy traditional late seating dinners. I'm not sure I quite understand what "Classic Late Seating" is. Would that mean that we are committed to the same dining room each night, or could we move from one to another, dining at a set time?

You rotate through the 4 main complimentary venues - with the same waitstaff and tablemates, at the same time each night.

Hi,

Thanks

Rhonda

Rhonda, you schedule your own shows, so you should do that based on the time of your dinners.

I heard you have to be at the show at least 1/2 hour before.. I take late seating to enjoy as much of the day as we can..but I have a feeling I will be better off with the 5:30 this time..

Thanks for your input!

Rhonda, you schedule your own shows, so you should do that based on the time of your dinners.

I heard you have to be at the show at least 1/2 hour before.. I take late seating to enjoy as much of the day as we can..but I have a feeling I will be better off with the 5:30 this time..

Thanks for your input!

There's a live by report on the Quantum board and the poster has put the program for each day in this review. I noticed that many of the shows are at 7pm and 9pm. I assume if you have late seating you would book the 7pm show.

Here's the link to that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2288327

Thanks!

There's a live by report on the Quantum board and the poster has put the program for each day in this review. I noticed that many of the shows are at 7pm and 9pm. I assume if you have late seating you would book the 7pm show.

Here's the link to that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2288327