Bottled water for Suite Guests

caseythegr

I have looked through the threads for suite perks and I have been unable to find the answer to this. Does the concierge lounge have bottled water available for suite guests, or do we have to pay for it?

Thanks

Laurie

Edited by caseythegr

I have looked through the threads for suite perks and I have been unable to find the answer to this. Does the concierge lounge have bottled water available for suite guests, or do we have to pay for it?

Thanks

Laurir

In our last suite, we received some bottles of water (I believe it was 2 bottles) in our stateroom that were complimentary. No other complimentary bottles were available, including from the Concierge.

Everytime we sailed in a GS or better there was a large glass bottle of Avian water in the room.

Some cruises it was replaced, sometimes it wasnt. I dont know ryhme or reason behind it. However, I was never charged for it

Thanks

Laurie

there is no 24/7 availability. your cabin comes with one bottle ( glass, on the bar)

during the day there may be pitchers of ice water in the lounge but no bottles to just grab n go.

you will need a drink package that includes water to be able to do that/