Looking for Help about a Flight after Cruise

Smitty815

Hi!

Just looking for a little help. I am on the OASIS for the Apr 30 - May 7th sailing.

The itinerary says the ship arrives to port at 6:15am. I booked a flight at a great deal for 1125am. Think that's enough time?

Thanks!

Hi!

Just looking for a little help. I am on the OASIS for the Apr 30 - May 7th sailing.

The itinerary says the ship arrives to port at 6:15am. I booked a flight at a great deal for 1125am. Think that's enough time?

Thanks!

Yes, assuming you are flying from FLL, that is usually more than enough time for Oasis.

Hi!

Thanks!

Plenty of time. It's only a 20 minute taxi ride to the Fort Lauderdale airport.

It should not be a problem. We had an 11:30am flight after an Oasis cruise and had time to spare after getting to the airport. If you're worried about it, then use Luggage Valet or whatever it's called. That way, you don't have the hassle of finding your luggage. You simply go through the line at customs, catch a cab to the airport, and relax after you get thru security. Easy!

Barring a strange incident, you will have plenty of time. We flew out of FLL at 10:05 when we cruised Allure. Had plenty of spare time at the airport. We did self assist and were in the first group off the ship. Very short trip to FLL, so no issues there. Have fun on Oasis. :D:D

If you can do luggage valet to Newfoundland I suggest that. You will receive your flight boarding pass in your cabin on the last night. You can walk off with just your hand carry baggage and breeze through customs before the ship starts letting people depart based on tag numbers.

I have done self disembark and would never do it again having to haul all that luggage around.