must "DO" excursion

chuckles60

while in these ports..whats your must do excursion....

Falmouth Jamaica

Labadee

Cozumel mexico

Wow... you're going to get a bazillion varying opinions, based on poster's own age/experiences/likes vs. dislikes/active or lack-of-mobility issues/etc etc etc etc etc

If this is your first time to these ports, in my humble opinion:

• Falmouth - you must include a visit to Dunn's River Falls
  • Labadee - just to say you've done it once, the Zip Line
  • Cozumel - nothing is must do here imho, lot's of different activities to choose from based on your own personal tastes.

Have a great cruise! :D

1 Never been there.

2. I enjoyed the beach a lot.

3. Dolphin encounter is much better in Belize. The lines are too long in Cozumel. suggestion - Playa Mia beach excursion. Lots activities and a good lunch. Drinks included.

Edited by Susie51

Falmouth Jamaica: Dunn's River Falls is beautiful and a cool experience, as long as you don't mind crowds. It is very busy though. When I have done it, it has been basically a solid single file line up the falls.

Haven't had a chance to do it, but I am looking forward to eventually doing the Blue Hole. This isn't offered by RCCL.

Labadee:Nothing I would say is a "must do," but the Zip Line is a great view and a very exhilarating ride. Although it is quite expensive for just a single run down the zip line.

Cozumel Mexico: I LOVE Nachi Cocom. A very relaxing, all inclusive beach. Limited to 100 people, so never busy at all. Last time I went, there were only about 20 people. It is also very reasonably priced. This isn't offered by RCCL either.

Edited by bbeegle

Both times we've been to Jamaica, our port was Montego Bay. The first time there, we did a zip line, which was amazing. They took us into the mountains and the last run was over a valley. Very dramatic. At the very end, we had a chance to sit at an outdoor café (if you could call it that...it was almost a shack) and drink Red Stripe. Can't get much better than that.

Never been to Labadee.

I'll put in another vote for Nachi Cocum. The atmosphere, service and food can't be beat. We've done it twice now. Well worth the cost.

Labadee- Don't do an excursion. Go to Columbus Cove, rent a matt and lay in the water. Bring some dollar bills for tips for chairs and your set.

Falmouth - We did the zip line tour and it was fun. Whatever you do, don't walk around outside the gates in Falmouth.

Cozumel - We did a private tour with Tours Plaza who I highly recommend. I'd skip the ruins on Cozumel and spend more time exploring the unbusy side of the island.

Falmouth: Irie Blue Hole - we booked a private tour & had a fantastic day

Labadee: I'd say an over the water cabana, but the prices have gotten ridiculous

Cozumel: Paradise Beach was nice, although I don't know that I'd say it's a must do.

while in these ports..whats your must do excursion....

Falmouth Jamaica

Labadee

Cozumel mexico

Culinary Food Tour in Jamaica was AMAZING, and it's right there at the port so you don't lose driving time to go on the many other excursions.

Columbus Cove in Labadee, it's not an excursion, free, unless you want floating mats, but it was a very nice beach, beautiful blue water

Cozumel Food tour or nachi cocum in Cozumel

Falmouth- no real comment. We just walked around the little port area.

Labadee- we just like to enjoy a beach day. Very relaxed. Reading a book in a hammock.

Cozumel- we have done the catamaran several times. Always with a group of people and it's fun. Now that I have a family I would probably choose something else