Those booked in a Suite on Oasis/Quantam Class w/new Royal Suite Class Perks

When new ships comes out, such as oasis 4 in 18' is it typical to have the awesome prices just after released into booking like harmony?

Originally Harmony was not included in the BOGOHO pricing. When they got included RCL did not raise the rates like that did with all other ships. Therefore the first week or so the rates were really good. They caught it and raised them about a week later so I don't think you will see that again, but that is JMHO

Originally Harmony was not included in the BOGOHO pricing. When they got included RCL did not raise the rates like that did with all other ships. Therefore the first week or so the rates were really good. They caught it and raised them about a week later so I don't think you will see that again, but that is JMHO

But that wouldnt explain the two prices drops after that i got by end of June, would it? Seems like they wouldnt have price drops if they had made a mistake and realized they didnt raise prices. If it was a mistake, i hope they make it when oasis 4 and 5 come out:D!

Would someone mind answering a couple of questions for me please? I'm booked on the Oasis, along with several family members, for the end of this month. We're all booked in suites - everything from Owners Suite to Sky Lofts. Are any of the new suite amenities available to us for this cruise? Also, what are some of the new amenities?

We booked the suites last January when the pricing was low. Since then prices have gone up. Should I keep an eye on pricing, now that we're only a couple of weeks away - or are prices pretty much locked in at this point?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Would someone mind answering a couple of questions for me please? I'm booked on the Oasis, along with several family members, for the end of this month. We're all booked in suites - everything from Owners Suite to Sky Lofts. Are any of the new suite amenities available to us for this cruise? Also, what are some of the new amenities?

We booked the suites last January when the pricing was low. Since then prices have gone up. Should I keep an eye on pricing, now that we're only a couple of weeks away - or are prices pretty much locked in at this point?

Thanks for any help or advice.

the "new' suite program does not start until May 2016.

I have not been on Oasis but you all will have the suite lounge, coastal kitchen, reserved seating, private sun deck, concierge service.........and I'm sure others will chime in!!

Have fun!!:)

My family and I are planned for Oasis next July. We have the RLS and both SLS.I am interested in any information people have on the confirmed perks. Such as spa treatments, royal genie (one per suite since there are only 7 suites at that level), etc. I have called and asked but haven't gotten very good answers and it appears some members on here have a direct line to some knowledgeable people. Thanks.

My family and I are planned for Oasis next July. We have the RLS and both SLS.I am interested in any information people have on the confirmed perks. Such as spa treatments, royal genie (one per suite since there are only 7 suites at that level), etc. I have called and asked but haven't gotten very good answers and it appears some members on here have a direct line to some knowledgeable people. Thanks.

All the information you can get is what you can read on the website right now.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b5fcb56f#/b5fcb56f/1

After May 16th-once people start sailing and having experiences, I'm sure the board will have many threads!!

My family of 4 and my sisters family are staying in the AquaTheater suite on the Allure next Feb. I booked it through C&A representative, because the direct RCL agent was not very helpful in explaining the suite perks.

I spoke with (2) separate people in C&A this past week and they both confirmed that "ALL" guest in the suite will have the suite perks.

There are (8) of us and I was told that "ALL" will get beverage package, internet, specialty restaurants, etc.

Both representatives read it directly off an email that was drafted this past week, due to the high influx of questions from people booking these suites.

We are super excited and can't wait until we meet our "Genie"

My family of 4 and my sisters family are staying in the AquaTheater suite on the Allure next Feb. I booked it through C&A representative, because the direct RCL agent was not very helpful in explaining the suite perks.

I spoke with (2) separate people in C&A this past week and they both confirmed that "ALL" guest in the suite will have the suite perks.

There are (8) of us and I was told that "ALL" will get beverage package, internet, specialty restaurants, etc.

Both representatives read it directly off an email that was drafted this past week, due to the high influx of questions from people booking these suites.

We are super excited and can't wait until we meet our "Genie"

Thanks,

It's just really hard to get solid information. I know I will have to wait until it starts to get the real details, but can't help wondering what it will be like also.

All the information you can get is what you can read on the website right now.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b5fcb56f#/b5fcb56f/1

After May 16th-once people start sailing and having experiences, I'm sure the board will have many threads!!

Thanks Debde. This link is perfect. Exactly the information I was looking for.

Thanks Debde. This link is perfect. Exactly the information I was looking for.

You are welcome! That brochure pretty much explains everything.

Only thing is what the 'genie' will do. If anything like NCL's butler, they unpack, pack, handle room service, afternoon snacks, organize any suite parties and that's just about all I can think of because I used mine for very little but it sure was nice having one!!

Did you get it in writing that all guest get all amenities in the Star Class. I just happen to ask one day what we get for the money we were spending, not knowing they were coming out with the new Royal class suites. We are booked on the May 14th Oasis in the 2 bedroom Aqua Suite. I was orignally told that it was everyone, then I was told only the 1st 2 guest. They told me to check back after the 1st of the year and they might know for sure. I was going to call today, but thought I would check here first.

Yes. This is when we booked our GS for the transatlantic in October. :D

• 1 month later...
Did you get it in writing that all guest get all amenities in the Star Class. I just happen to ask one day what we get for the money we were spending, not knowing they were coming out with the new Royal class suites. We are booked on the May 14th Oasis in the 2 bedroom Aqua Suite. I was orignally told that it was everyone, then I was told only the 1st 2 guest. They told me to check back after the 1st of the year and they might know for sure. I was going to call today, but thought I would check here first.

Yes, everyone does get the ammenities in the suite and yes I have it in writing :).... Since you will be one of first on in May I'm excited to hear your experience... We are also in the 2 bedroom but on Harmony.