P & O Cruise Personaliser Problems

The Wilkies

Hi

Firstly, a very happy New Year to everyone.

Is anyone else having problems logging onto their cruise personaliser? We leave on Saturday and wanted to double check everything sorted. Been trying since last night up until a few minutes ago.

Checked advice centre (which I personally don't find very helpful) and it states it closes 3 days before sailing, so don't think that is the problem.

Thanks

Gillian

Hi

Firstly, a very happy New Year to everyone.

Is anyone else having problems logging onto their cruise personaliser? We leave on Saturday and wanted to double check everything sorted. Been trying since last night up until a few minutes ago.

Checked advice centre (which I personally don't find very helpful) and it states it closes 3 days before sailing, so don't think that is the problem.

Thanks

Gillian

What is your internet browser? Sometimes internet explorer has problems. Try chrome

Have you tried clearing your cache? I have found that this usually clears the problems with CP. I have been on my CP this afternoon, using my Kindle Fire, to book Sindhu for our next cruise and had no problem, I have just tried using the laptop and had no problem getting in on that either.

I've just tried my cruise personaliser and like the Op it lets me put my details in and then just buffers. As mentioned before they often do site maintenance on weekends - I could get in ok yesterday (firefox on laptop)

Hopefully they are loading my excursions :D

Thanks for the responses.

Working now so able to check everything covered. If it was routine maintenance why didn't they say!

They never do! But I find it's often a problem at weekends (yes working for me fine now today)

Glad you're all covered - have a great cruise :)