Navigator Grand Suite Benefits

Anyone want to help clarify what the grand suite benefits truly are about? I've seen the "enhanced program" details but have also heard rumors of a bottle of champagne on the first day, a free "all access" tour, and being contacted by the concierge the week before. Can anyone confirm this and any other "perks" not included on the website?

Anyone want to help clarify what the grand suite benefits truly are about? I've seen the "enhanced program" details but have also heard rumors of a bottle of champagne on the first day, a free "all access" tour, and being contacted by the concierge the week before. Can anyone confirm this and any other "perks" not included on the website?

There is no free "All Access" tour. You may get invited to some tours, such as a bridge tour, or galley tour, but this is not the same as the All Access tour.

You may or may not get contacted by the Concierge before the cruise.

We stay in GSs and were just on Navigator last month.

Certainly no champagne, no wine. Only thing is a plate of fruit on day one, a plate of cheese on day two and nothing after that.

No tours; nothing. All access is $150 per person if you like.

In the concierge lounge we were offered dinner with the captain because the concierge didn't have enough people to fill that table that night. We declined; we didn't want to spend three hours at dinner.

We did have a lunch with officers in Chops one day. It was a buffet with watered down fruity cocktail drinks. No wine. We declined on the next cruise when it was offered because it was actually an upsell by representatives from the specialty restaurants soliciting reservations during our eating lunch.

Anyone want to help clarify what the grand suite benefits truly are about? I've seen the "enhanced program" details but have also heard rumors of a bottle of champagne on the first day, only if you pre pay for one a free "all access" tour nope just bridge tour only , maybe, and being contacted by the concierge the week before. 50/50. sometimes they do,sometimes they don't Can anyone confirm this and any other "perks" not included on the website?

you may get the email ahead of time that outlines everything the ship offers. if not there should be a piece of paper in the cabin on embarkation day.

NAV did NOT provide the usual fruit basket, which is what I had on every other GS. ( nor did LIB) Chops breakfast was a big plus. we never asked about a bridge tour. Ricardo was our Concierge and he did reach out ahead of time but after his heart attack he was moved to Jewell I believe.

We did have a lunch with officers in Chops one day. It was a buffet with watered down fruity cocktail drinks. No wine. We declined on the next cruise when it was offered because it was actually an upsell by representatives from the specialty restaurants soliciting reservations during our eating lunch.

hmm we didn't get the upsell on our lunch. but on the first day the Sabor wandering waiter was very aggressive( I loathe Mexican so we had a hard time saying no politely) but at least the officers did show up and stay. on our LIB 'suite and pinnacle only cocktail hour' in Vintages the only people who graced us with their presence was the Concierge and the CD.

in fact very few officers were ever seen on LIB as compared to NAV where they were far more visible and engaging

you may get the email ahead of time that outlines everything the ship offers. if not there should be a piece of paper in the cabin on embarkation day.

NAV did NOT provide the usual fruit basket, which is what I had on every other GS. ( nor did LIB) Chops breakfast was a big plus. we never asked about a bridge tour. Ricardo was our Concierge and he did reach out ahead of time but after his heart attack he was moved to Jewell I believe.

We did receive the fruit basket the first day on Navigator at the end of August. Otherwise we received a cheese plate and that was it besides a bottle of water when we first went in the room. I was disappointed because we received quite a bit more on Jewel. We had Nadja on Navigator and liked her a lot. She did contact us about a bridge tour, which was free, and did go on that. She also did contact us about 5 days before our cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

We were in an Owners Suite and really enjoyed our 12-night cruise. That said, we had no "status" with Royal in C&A (it was our first cruise with Royal) and when I asked about any special tours the concierge was very direct in informing me that those were only for people with status. Oh well. There was no lunch or dinner - just a cocktail meet one afternoon which we decided to skip. We spent several evening cocktail hours in the lounge and used the suite sun deck frequently, as well as the ability to order room service from the dining rooms. I think many of the "extras" depend a lot on the C&A demographics of the cruise. All of that said - it was worth it for us although the general demeanor of our concierge was a bit off-putting.

We were on the Jan 31st, 6 day cruise in a GS.

Amit, the concierge emailed us late Sunday the week before.

Very nice and help you any way he can. The lounge is always nice and Le the bar tender was excellent.

We received a nice plate of fruit that last us the whole time. Also a cheese plate the first full day.

We has a nice lunch withe the officers in Chops. The food they served was from all the Specialty restaurants and had choices of bloody mary's, champagne, wine and rum punch.

We love the Grand Suite's