drink package accounting?

eandj

DH asked if there is an accounting on your bill of drinks ordered if you have a package? We normally pay as we go which shows up obviously on our bill. He is curious to what we drink when on a package in comparison. Just curious.

There used to be. Had 3 cabins linked together on a 14 day cruise 2 years ago and had literally pages and pages (over 30) on 2 entries for every beverage on the package. Understand today if drink is covered not on your bill. The change made as it was tedious to look through all the pages to locate any errors. This way you only need to look at any charges to make sure they are correct.

The first cruise I had the drink package on I got a bill at the end showing each drink/location but with a $0.00 charge. My cruise last summer only showed the ones where I went over the amount and had to pay more. Assume you will only get a bill showing any drinks you had to pay for.

I did not have a complete list on my last cruise. I did periodically check my account on the TV. Occasionally I would see an incorrect charge and then a credit. Therefore I have concluded that some process is catching any errors. Of course if it was not corrected I would stopped by and have it fixed. I have done this on previous cruises.

I have also received a complete list of all drinks on some cruises, but not all. Just a waste of paper IMO. It did not include the value. if you really want to know I suggest to make a list at the end of the day. IMO it would be only way to know what you would have spent and it would be only an estimate.

DH asked if there is an accounting on your bill of drinks ordered if you have a package? We normally pay as we go which shows up obviously on our bill. He is curious to what we drink when on a package in comparison. Just curious.

Hi

I queried mine on last cruise contacted X and was told there was no way the could tell me what I had had, which amazed me as I would have thought for their stock control they would want to know. Why my card was swiped each time remains a mystery!

I suspect that they really don't want you to know how much you did or didn't spend on the package. Most, I suspect, would find that they broke even, at best....especially those who received the classic drink package as a "free" perk.

I suspect that they really don't want you to know how much you did or didn't spend on the package. Most, I suspect, would find that they broke even, at best....especially those who received the classic drink package as a "free" perk.

I disagree. We find that people are more likely to try new things and drink more when having a drink package. It is well worth having.

Celebrity no longer supplies a print out of beverages consumed unless it is over or not covered by the package. We welcome the reduction in paper waste.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk