Stop asking me to complete my booking!!

laslomas

This must be something new and it is really annoying. I regularly check prices on the Celebrity (UK) website. Often several times a week. Several hours later I receive an email from Celebrity telling me they have saved my search and giving me a link to continue my booking. This happens every time. I wonder if there is a point I can search up to on the website without this happening?

It amazes me that with all the known problems and glitches in their website this is something they seem to get right. Please stop - it is really annoying...if I was going to continue booking I would have done so. Do they really think I just forgot :rolleyes:

I don't get that problem at all and I use the site to price up cruises and view the impact of offers on pricing at least weekly. I never log in to the web site so it does not know who I am so they can't send me an email.

I do not log into the website - I just go to celebritycruises.co.uk and search cruises. It has only been happening for the last few weeks and is driving me mad. In fact I just got another one as I thought I would test it out before starting this thread. It shows the search I made and asks me to continue booking. It finishes with this sentence "This is an automated email that has been sent to you based on a search you made on our website. If you have since completed your booking please ignore this email." On the last search I went as far as seeing available cabins, so possibly I should stop before that point.

Same thing kept happening to me before my December cruise, and it kept saying 2 of 3 guests were checked in....even though there was only 2 of us. Finally, I just said the hell with it because I already had my pass printed.

Same thing kept happening to me before my December cruise, and it kept saying 2 of 3 guests were checked in....even though there was only 2 of us. Finally, I just said the hell with it because I already had my pass printed.

I have not even got a cruise booked at the moment, I am still looking. It is beginning to put me off checking the prices on Celebrity website. I do not like that they are tracking me like this.

I do not log into the website - I just go to celebritycruises.co.uk and search cruises. It has only been happening for the last few weeks and is driving me mad. In fact I just got another one as I thought I would test it out before starting this thread. It shows the search I made and asks me to continue booking. It finishes with this sentence "This is an automated email that has been sent to you based on a search you made on our website. If you have since completed your booking please ignore this email." On the last search I went as far as seeing available cabins, so possibly I should stop before that point.

I always look at the available cabins as well, select one and go to the next page where you can see the make up of the cost etc. After that I close the tab I viewed on.

I have not even got a cruise booked at the moment, I am still looking. It is beginning to put me off checking the prices on Celebrity website. I do not like that they are tracking me like this.

Clear your cookies and that will cease. Most websites do this, track you when online, even your browser.