Chances the vista prices will go down

lele100

We booked a Dec 11, 2016 cruise on Vista last March or April at $399 pp and now the fare has almost doubled for same cruise/category.

What kind of cabin for $399 pp??? :confused::confused: We booked in April for Feb 2017 and our balcony cabin was the highest we have ever booked....at $1334 pp....and it has only gone up and is now another $150 pp more....never saw a cabin for $399???? on the Vista????

We are booked on the Vista for Jan 2017. Do you think there is a chance for the prices to go down once it starts sailing or comes to the U.S.?

We have our fingers "crossed" with you that the prices will come down. We booked the Breeze when she first hit the water.....booked at a very high price for a 12 day Med cruise....it came way way down prior to sailing (in the last few months prior to sailing)....hoping the same will be true with the Vista...this price is really way out of bounds as it stands now for a Caribbean sailing compared to the other cruise lines as well....keep hoping and praying!!!:eek:

What kind of cabin for $399 pp??? :confused::confused: We booked in April for Feb 2017 and our balcony cabin was the highest we have ever booked....at $1334 pp....and it has only gone up and is now another $150 pp more....never saw a cabin for $399???? on the Vista????

I just looked at a Vista sailing 1/14/2017 balcony for $1269. I might book it when we get back from Hawaii. I hope it's as fun as it looks!

I just looked at a Vista sailing 1/14/2017 balcony for $1269. I might book it when we get back from Hawaii. I hope it's as fun as it looks!

I'm on that cruise. I was hoping to cancel and rebook for the same rate when I went on miracle but that didn't happen, so I'm still at my original PG rates.

We just book interior rooms. This one was a porthole room on deck 2 on the Vista. Never had one, so we will try it out. We aren't picky about room type as we are hardly ever in there. And noise really doesn't bother us as we are hard sleepers.

Edited by apatchetear

If it is anything like the Breeze was then then no the prices will not come down they will keep skyrocketing. We booked the Breeze at 522 days out and never had one price drop.

I agree... We booked the Breeze early last year for an late Sept. cruise... even though it was hurricane, not one price drop. Probably because they had no problem filling it as it was the newest in the fleet.