Escargot

Last year I was on Enchantment and they stated they had an escargot shortage. Instead, scallops were the replacement. We are going on Indy a week from today, can anyone report on this?? :) thanks!

We did a B2B on the Adventure March/April 2015 and the Jewel September 2015. No escargot shortage on those sailings.

Last year I was on Enchantment and they stated they had an escargot shortage. Instead, scallops were the replacement. We are going on Indy a week from today, can anyone report on this?? :) thanks!

Just got off Freedom on Dec 20th...had escargot every night!

Just off Xmas and New Year Cruise on the Jewel - Escargot on menu every night and available - the shortage now seems to be shrimp - very tiny tiny shrimp when served with the Lobster dinner and NO shrimp cocktails on the menu.

In Oct on the Allure they only had it on the second gala night.

We had several orders in October. On the Enchantment. Hope they are available for you as well..

Yes, that was odd on the Adventure on that sailing- 2 people in our party did not even order the lobster, and they still restricted the rest of the party to one lobster tail that night.

Now if you want REALLY tasty lobster, we found it at Vintages on the Freedom- they serve grilled Maine lobster there, as opposed to the Caribbean lobster in the MDR. It was fabulous!