Allure of the Seas Diamond lounge

Sergio11

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

Does anyone know the time the nightly Diamond Event/Diamond Club is open (hours) on the Allure?

We are sailing in April and the entertainment and dining reservations have opened- some ships it is 5-8 and others it's 5:30-8:30? Trying to schedule so we don't "miss out" ;)

I know that 30 minute time varience doesn't sound like a lot, but the group we're sailing with likes early dinner and early entertainment....hoping to at least be able to get the 3 nightly seapass drinks but it doesn't look promising...

Thanks,

Mimi

Hi All,

Does anyone know the time the nightly Diamond Event/Diamond Club is open (hours) on the Allure?

We are sailing in April and the entertainment and dining reservations have opened- some ships it is 5-8 and others it's 5:30-8:30? Trying to schedule so we don't "miss out" ;)

I know that 30 minute time varience doesn't sound like a lot, but the group we're sailing with likes early dinner and early entertainment....hoping to at least be able to get the 3 nightly seapass drinks but it doesn't look promising...

Thanks,

Mimi

Currently on the Allure and the hours for the lounge are 5:00-8:30. This is in addition to the 3 drinks that are loaded onto your card that can be used at most bars during these hours.

Currently on the Allure and the hours for the lounge are 5:00-8:30. This is in addition to the 3 drinks that are loaded onto your card that can be used at most bars during these hours.

THANK YOU KEN! That info helps a lot with our planning dinner/entertainment.

Since you're on the Allure, on the Diamond drink list- is Corona included? I saw one photo 0f the Diamond drinks list and it was on the list but I cannot remember the ship.... but when we sailed on the Nav last month is was NOT on their list..... maybe each ship decides what to supply for their Diamond Drinks?

Thanks so much,

Mimi

THANK YOU KEN! That info helps a lot with our planning dinner/entertainment.

Since you're on the Allure, on the Diamond drink list- is Corona included? I saw one photo 0f the Diamond drinks list and it was on the list but I cannot remember the ship.... but when we sailed on the Nav last month is was NOT on their list..... maybe each ship decides what to supply for their Diamond Drinks?

Thanks so much,

Mimi

Corona was not listed last week. Budweiser, Miller Lite, Amstel Light, Heineken and Strongbow Cider were.

Corona was not listed last week. Budweiser, Miller Lite, Amstel Light, Heineken and Strongbow Cider were.

Thanks-It seems as the Diamond Drinks might be the same from ship to ship and that I had "old" info regarding the Corona. No biggie- Thanks again!

Hi All,

Thanks,

Mimi

Mimi, we're sailing with you on Allure on April 16th. I have MTD and made all of our reservations; just did entertainment and a few "conflict" with our dinner reservations (6:30 each night) and I guess that they don't think 2 hours is enough time for dinner to make an 8:30 show. I was able to continue and we'll just have to tell the waitstaff we have a dinner show to make. It's only 3 of us so we don't need to linger at dinner.

Are you posting on the meet & mingle board? I'm not sure if I've seen your name before.

Mimi, we're sailing with you on Allure on April 16th. I have MTD and made all of our reservations; just did entertainment and a few "conflict" with our dinner reservations (6:30 each night) and I guess that they don't think 2 hours is enough time for dinner to make an 8:30 show. I was able to continue and we'll just have to tell the waitstaff we have a dinner show to make. It's only 3 of us so we don't need to linger at dinner.

Are you posting on the meet & mingle board? I'm not sure if I've seen your name before.

Hi Janet,

We just switched last week from the Navigator April 14th to Allure April 16th. My husband and I are sailing with my brother and sister in law. We also have MTD and we had the same issue a few times with the dinner/show reservations showing a "conflict". We too are at 6:30 most nights, with 5:45 on two nights... Eh- no biggie for us as if we are held up in any way we will skip dessert or the appetizer, and I'm sure we won't starve haha! My husband is a huge fan of the Kummelwick sandwiches at the Park Cafe so I'm not sure how much we will be eating in the MTD area anyway...

I found out that the Diamond Club/drinks are from 5-8:30 pm on the Allure, so I'm sure we will have time to get the 3 from the bars since the other couple we are sailing with are not Diamond level. I'm sure my DH and I will also have time to sneak away and enjoy the Diamond Lounge a few times too.

I am so excited for this cruise and to be on the Allure! Our Nav experience in December wasn't anything to write home about..it was a 5 day/last minute addition since we had booked the Nav 4/14 well over a year ago. After much thought, we asked the other couple if they were willing to switch to another ship and they were all for it, thankfully.

I believe I have posted on the Allure 4/16 board but I will do it again to make sure we are in the roll call. Thanks!

Do I have to go to the DL to get the drinks loaded to my card?

Can I just get a can of soda or a bottle of water at one of the bars instead of a glass?

Thank you

You do not have to go to the DL to get your drink vouchers, they are automatically loaded on your onboard account. You can get a can of soda with a drink voucher. Bottled water has been sometimes yes and sometimes now.

• 2 weeks later...
Do I have to go to the DL to get the drinks loaded to my card?

Can I just get a can of soda or a bottle of water at one of the bars instead of a glass?

Thank you

Just off the Allure Sunday. We were able to get as many bottle of water that we wanted in the DL during the evening hours. But they never had bottled water available in the DL in the morning.

Just off the Allure Sunday. We were able to get as many bottle of water that we wanted in the DL during the evening hours. But they never had bottled water available in the DL in the morning.

I would suggest taking as many needed bottles to get you buy until the next days cocktail hours.