Royal Princess Entertainment Pre-Cruise Letter

jlesw

We are on the Royal Princess sailing on January 19. In the past we have received a letter from the Cruise Director listing the entertainment offerings, but we have not received one for this cruise. The earlier letter from Lisa Ball says to looks back closer to the cruise date for this information. Not a deal breaker, of course, but we're just curious about the lack of information.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

We are on the Royal Princess sailing on January 19. In the past we have received a letter from the Cruise Director listing the entertainment offerings, but we have not received one for this cruise. The earlier letter from Lisa Ball says to looks back closer to the cruise date for this information. Not a deal breaker, of course, but we're just curious about the lack of information.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

You can find any pre cruise emails with this type of info in the cruise personalizer when you sign in on the Princess website under you booking.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I've gotten them where they list the entertainment and the movies on MUTS. On other cruises I haven't gotten that particular mail and it hasn't been available in my personalizer. Oh, well. I just find out when I'm on the ship.

It's nice to know the movies so I don't watch something in advance that I would like to watch onboard but it's not really a big deal.

I've gotten them where they list the entertainment and the movies on MUTS. On other cruises I haven't gotten that particular mail and it hasn't been available in my personalizer. Oh, well. I just find out when I'm on the ship.

It's nice to know the movies so I don't watch something in advance that I would like to watch onboard but it's not really a big deal.

I would not advise holding off watching a movie, unless you know it will trump everything else that might conflict with it, depending when Princess decides to show it.

I just returned on the Crown Princess (4 day cruise to no-where). I received the first email from Dan Appleby that said to watch for the list of entertainment. This was always a welcome email. None showed up. I called Princess the Saturday before I left to ask if "Magic to Do" was going to happen. She said that it was scheduled until the end of the year and didn't have any current information for my cruise on Jan. 4.

Many look forward to this email. I don't understand why it would be so difficult to send out.

Movies on the Crown:

Trainwreck

The Martian

Peanuts, the Movie

The Intern

(These were all shown indoors in Explorer's or Princess Theater). I think there were more on MUTS, but it was too miserable for anyone to be out there. I am sure there were some brave souls.

We are in the same situation for Jan 28th. The Cruise personalizer also says, check back ... not sure it will actually appear there. :)

We are like the OP in that we will avoid watching a movie if we know we can have the MUTS experience in a couple of weeks.