Irish Coffee in the morning

breezy1200

try an Aspen coffee.....now that is a wake up...

delicious !!!!

Curious, please tell me what a Aspen Coffee is?

I googled it and all I can find is a coffee house chain in the Mountain West.

Edited by Banjo

Curious, please tell me what a Aspen Coffee is?

I googled it and all I can find is a coffee house chain in the Mountain West.

coffee, brandy and lots of whipped cream and I think a bit of Benedictine. luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

coffee, brandy and lots of whipped cream and I think a bit of Benedictine. luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That is a different coffee maybe Spanish Ole not sure. Aspen has Kahlua,Baileys and Frangelica topped with lots of whipped cream. It is real good

That is a different coffee maybe Spanish Ole not sure. Aspen has Kahlua,Baileys and Frangelica topped with lots of whipped cream. It is real good

Doesit really matter it tastes bloody great

I loved the Aspen coffee!!! It was my go to coffee mid-morning - I'm pretty sure my Aspens also had Brandy in it too. I asked for no whipped cream and just a drop of milk instead.

My DH doesn't like coffee and he felt hard done by just having hot chocolates - until I suggested he ask for Frangelica to be added to it - he loved it - so that was his go to drink in the morning.

I loved the Aspen coffee!!! It was my go to coffee mid-morning - I'm pretty sure my Aspens also had Brandy in it too. I asked for no whipped cream and just a drop of milk instead.

My DH doesn't like coffee and he felt hard done by just having hot chocolates - until I suggested he ask for Frangelica to be added to it - he loved it - so that was his go to drink in the morning.

Hair of the dog?:cool:

Can a person get a regular cup of coffee at Café Bacio? Just plain old regular coffee - no cream, no sugar, no extra additives of any kind?

Yes. DH enjoyed his plain old coffee while I enjoyed my Aspen coffee or mudslides several times on our last cruise.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Yes. DH enjoyed his plain old coffee while I enjoyed my Aspen coffee or mudslides several times on our last cruise.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Great. I intend to sample the various coffee offerings available at Café Bacio throughout the day and evening. The first thing in the morning, I believe that I would prefer just plain old fashioned black coffee, as I walk around the ship. I am usually up about 6:30 am, and exploring the ship by 7:00 am. We will be on deck 6, and I didn't really want to go up to the buffet that early just for a cup of coffee. Room service is out, as DH will still be sleeping. Thanks for your quick reply.

Great. I intend to sample the various coffee offerings available at Café Bacio throughout the day and evening. The first thing in the morning, I believe that I would prefer just plain old fashioned black coffee, as I walk around the ship. I am usually up about 6:30 am, and exploring the ship by 7:00 am. We will be on deck 6, and I didn't really want to go up to the buffet that early just for a cup of coffee. Room service is out, as DH will still be sleeping. Thanks for your quick reply.

You may find a self-service coffee station in the library as well.