Is MDR busier now after dress code change?

laslomas

Good for you, I hope you have some nice flip flops and a cap to go with them.:cool:

Absolutely [emoji3] and the no bathrobes sign in the buffet cracks me up but I guess that there is a reason that is there.

In semi seriousness I can see the arguments on both sides - there is something nice about dressing formal, the photographs etc and indeed my wedding was black tie but I can also see why some are relieved not to have to bring something they feel uncomfortable in. I wear a suit every day to work so for me it is nice not to have to when on holidays but I will wear a jacket to dinner every night as the dining room deserves that.

Edit: I should add that if my wife decides she would like to do formal on our next cruise we will do formal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Pavovsky

Edit: I should add that if my wife decides she would like to do formal on our next cruise we will do formal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, Well in my household, I wear the pants but only after my wife tells me which ones I am to wear.;)