Group on fitbit website

Sprasa03

I got a fitbit for Christmas (a surge) and I don't have many friends on it yet.

Of course I have big dream of losing like 50lbs before my Breakaway cruise to Bermuda this August.

I went to the fitbit community activity group page and saw that carnival cruisers have a group where they talk about their fitness on and off the ship. So I made one for Norwegian cruisers and I just wanted to mention it.

In case anyone wants to join it's called "Norwegian Cruise Fitness".

I've never made a group page before so I don't know all the ins and outs of it yet but I'd love to step with fellow fitbits and esp. hear about how and where cruisers got the most steps on their vacations!

this link : https://www.fitbit.com/group/22G48M may get you to it, if not just search for : Norwegian Cruise Fitness

I got a fitbit for Christmas (a surge) and I don't have many friends on it yet.

Of course I have big dream of losing like 50lbs before my Breakaway cruise to Bermuda this August.

I went to the fitbit community activity group page and saw that carnival cruisers have a group where they talk about their fitness on and off the ship. So I made one for Norwegian cruisers and I just wanted to mention it.

In case anyone wants to join it's called "Norwegian Cruise Fitness".

I've never made a group page before so I don't know all the ins and outs of it yet but I'd love to step with fellow fitbits and esp. hear about how and where cruisers got the most steps on their vacations!

this link : https://www.fitbit.com/group/22G48M may get you to it, if not just search for : Norwegian Cruise Fitness

Getting steps on a cruise is never an issue. Hitting 15,000 + per day is easy unless you just sit and drink. All you have to do is wander around the ship.

I'm not familiar with Fitbit technology.

Will a fitbit automatically change time zones when we cross from Eastern to Atlantic time zones in the E. Carrib?

No, it won't. Your steps will be offset.

I went in but do no know how to join. :mad:

Cany anyone help. Like 40 people have joined so I know someone must know how to do it. When I go into page I see it as an admin and I don't get a chance to 'join' so I'm not sure how to instruct someone to do it.