new york airport

colkeena

Are you leaving out of Cape Liberty cruise port? If so, the closest airport is Newark (EWR) which is actually in New Jersey. I'm not sure about shuttles, though I'm sure that you would be able to get a cab between the two.

Which airport is closest to RCCL cruiseport?Also is there a shuttle available to a hotel and from hotel to cruise port?Thank you.

Definitely Newark. There are limited hotels that offer port shuttles and they charge extra for them in a sleep/cruise package. All the airport hotels offer free hotel shuttles, but you have to take the Airtrain to the P4 station to connect with them.

What is your exact date? Number of people? Hotel budget?

RCCL needs to stop calling Bayonne "New York." Bayonne is in New Jersey and anyone who makes the mistake of booking flights into LGA or JFK will be in for a rude and expensive awakening. Please RCCL, remove "New York" from your listing of departure ports.

Yeah, agreed. Those who are not in the know of how to use the MTA will be sorely annoyed, and possibly late. Newark is definitely closest. LaGuardia would be the next best thing, if you want to see the city first. JFK last. JFK is not really an issue, just a little further, however it is the international airport so there may be more flights from other airports.

Yeah, agreed. Those who are not in the know of how to use the MTA will be sorely annoyed, and possibly late. Newark is definitely closest. LaGuardia would be the next best thing, if you want to see the city first. JFK last. JFK is not really an issue, just a little further, however it is the international airport so there may be more flights from other airports.

I always laugh about the New York Giants and New York Jets. Poor New Jersey must feel invisible.

Lots of hotels on Staten Island have free shuttles, and many even have free parking for your car for the duration of your cruise if you choose to drive there instead of fly.

Edited by Blondynka

RCCL needs to stop calling Bayonne "New York." Bayonne is in New Jersey and anyone who makes the mistake of booking flights into LGA or JFK will be in for a rude and expensive awakening. Please RCCL, remove "New York" from your listing of departure ports.

I agree, wish they did cruise from NY, since they do not I will take my RCCL from Texas or Florida