Sad posting - Greatam

FlyerTalker

Hi,

I just found and read the sad news ...... I do not visit this section of the board often so I missed it.

I do remember Greatam - when I had a question about a flight on one of the airlines ...... Greatam provided a detailed and helpful answer.

I will miss this helpful poster.

i wasn't going to respond, but will say, it's very sad that such an interesting and vibrant person is gone. You don't need an obituary to remember her. Read some of her posts; I'm sure she would have liked being remembered as the person she was.

Speaking only for myself I agree that she was interesting and vibrant. No, I don't need an obituary to remember her. Her legacy is unforgettable. For me though, it adds to my knowledge about someone I admired. Heck she was in her 60s and going to war zones in a BIG way. She was amazing. She made all of us look like slackers. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes. How cool was she! So, for me, wanting to read her obit was to show respect for her life, not as a "nosy" request. I already know she was amazing.

Speaking only for myself I agree that she was interesting and vibrant. No, I don't need an obituary to remember her. Her legacy is unforgettable. For me though, it adds to my knowledge about someone I admired. Heck she was in her 60s and going to war zones in a BIG way. She was amazing. She made all of us look like slackers. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes. How cool was she! So, for me, wanting to read her obit was to show respect for her life, not as a "nosy" request. I already know she was amazing.

Exactly. Thank you.