Sad posting - Greatam

FlyerTalker

If, like me, you have noticed Greatam's absence from posting, I have some sad news. I've learned that Greatam passed away in June of 2015.

Always a direct tell-it-like-it is person, she brought insight and knowledge to our forum, along with a genuine desire to help other people. I will miss her postings here and her adventurous spirit.

God Bless and Rest in Peace.

If, like me, you have noticed Greatam's absence from posting, I have some sad news. I've learned that Greatam passed away in June of 2015.

Always a direct tell-it-like-it is person, she brought insight and knowledge to our forum, along with a genuine desire to help other people. I will miss her postings here and her adventurous spirit.

God Bless and Rest in Peace.

The death of her husband hit her hard. I was sad when I saw her obituary. She was way too young.

I certainly have missed her informative and colorful postings. RIP, Gina.

Oh my goodness, I am shocked and so sorry to hear that. I had the utmost respect for her, and her incredible knowledge of airline "stuff." She was a such a wonderful resource and valuable contributor on this board, and I will truly miss her input. My condolences to her family. Rest in peace, Greatam. :(

I, too, had noticed her lack of posts since the middle of last year and had wondered about her. So sad to hear this. I always loved reading her posts and was amazed at the amount of knowledge she had. Whether anyone ever wanted to heed or acknowledge her knowledge or advice, there's no disputing that she was very spirited and passionate about it.

Flyer Talker or 6rugrats...... Could you possibly post a link to her Obit?

She was a special friend of mine (on line). Gina will be missed terribly.

I don't want to post a link here. If you can't find it, can you post an email address, and I'd be happy to forward it. Just make one for this purpose only if you like.

Like others, I've only known her on these boards but she seemed like a pretty amazing woman, full of life and truly on the adventurous side. She was a patriot, business woman and someone willing to share both her experiences and knowledge. A sad thing indeed.

I too would be curious about her obit but don't know enough about her personal information to get a view. I do understand the reluctance to post it though.