Freedom of the Seas

doones2

I have a few questions about FOS. We are doing MTD and was wondering if all cruisers who are not locked into a time are seated in the same area every night. Also I noticed that there is a Michael Kors store on board. Please tell me its an outlet store. LOL

I have a few questions about FOS. We are doing MTD and was wondering if all cruisers who are not locked into a time are seated in the same area every night. Also I noticed that there is a Michael Kors store on board. Please tell me its an outlet store. LOL

I'm sorry to say it's not an outlet!

MTD diners are usually all on one deck. Used to be deck 5, but it may have changed.

It was deck 3 back last May and to the OP, they do tend to try and put people in the same areas night after night, but it doesn't always seem to work out, or perhaps some people choose to move.

This is all from observation, I had a table along the balcony on deck 4 my last visit.

It was deck 3 back last May and to the OP, they do tend to try and put people in the same areas night after night, but it doesn't always seem to work out, or perhaps some people choose to move.

This is all from observation, I had a table along the balcony on deck 4 my last visit.

It was deck 5 in October and December this year. We used to always get deck 5 balcony before they added MTD. :(