Eat Drink Play promotion for All Oasis ships

If I know you, you've probably already got 50 (or more!) of your friends already booked on the cruise.:);)

Not this time....

While I like cruising with friends,we are looking forward to just the two of us.

Edited by PH8

Ok,we'll make friends..:p:p:p

I know a few people who are regular poster will be on our cruise starting Sunday. Would I be permitted to invite 2 of them to join us at Johnny Rockets since there are only 2 of us to enjoy the perk? Would they require all 4 to be in the same cabin? Would love to share since we will not be permitted to go 2 times. Hope Bob knows this answer.

I know a few people who are regular poster will be on our cruise starting Sunday. Would I be permitted to invite 2 of them to join us at Johnny Rockets since there are only 2 of us to enjoy the perk? Would they require all 4 to be in the same cabin? Would love to share since we will not be permitted to go 2 times. Hope Bob knows this answer.

Sorry, don't know this one. My guess would be that they wouldn't care, but I cannot recall any reports on this.

You can take anybody you want. They didn't ask any questions except to see the paper that was in our cabin that showed what perks we were eligible for.

We took my niece and her boyfriend who were in another cabin.

This was on the Allure 2 weeks ago.

We also got bogo shakes since we were platinum.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

If I know you, you've probably already got 50 (or more!) of your friends already booked on the cruise.:);)

Not this time....

While I like cruising with friends,we are looking forward to just the two of us.

I guess now is not the time to tell Kathy that Dan and I will be joining her and Dennis on their cruise??:confused:

Kidding:D

I guess now is not the time to tell Kathy that Dan and I will be joining her and Dennis on their cruise??:confused:

Kidding:D

You might want to consider that cruise - I hear you can get a free meal at JR's!:)

You can take anybody you want. They didn't ask any questions except to see the paper that was in our cabin that showed what perks we were eligible for.

We took my niece and her boyfriend who were in another cabin.

This was on the Allure 2 weeks ago.

We also got bogo shakes since we were platinum.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Good to hear this about Allure as I had read a report earlier that people were told that they had to be in the same cabin and could not bring guests. I think it was from Harmony but am not positive.

So many variations between ships.

Hoping this is still the case as we are on Allure in just under 3 weeks and we have 2 Boardwalk cabins and other guests in balcony cabins that we would like to bring.

Anyone have any experience being able to get a discount on the Deluxe drink package in lieu of the soda package?

There have been posts that you cannot upgrade or transfer the soda package.

Also, the discount on the drink package by purchasing it before your cruise is more than the cost of the soda package.

Wonder if milkshakes will be included at Johnny Rockets?

Milkshakes are NOT included in this, however the sundae's are! You will have a buy1 get1 milkshake on your seapass card if you are a Gold or above.

We just sailed on the Harmony and had this perk as we were in a boardwalk balcony cabin. We enjoyed our meal at Johnny Rockets and two awesome Sundae's! You can go back later to have your milkshakes and just pay the price for them instead of the meal cover charge! :)

Milkshakes are NOT included in this, however the sundae's are! You will have a buy1 get1 milkshake on your seapass card if you are a Gold or above.

We just sailed on the Harmony and had this perk as we were in a boardwalk balcony cabin. We enjoyed our meal at Johnny Rockets and two awesome Sundae's! You can go back later to have your milkshakes and just pay the price for them instead of the meal cover charge! :)

Thanks so much for the information.Can't wait until June now!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to reactivate this thread but I was wondering if anyone has been successful in swapping the packages. We are booked in a CP room but would prefer the Boardwalk package. I usually prepay for all drink packages but if I can swap packages for 2 rooms I won't need to. Thanks

Sorry to reactivate this thread but I was wondering if anyone has been successful in swapping the packages. We are booked in a CP room but would prefer the Boardwalk package. I usually prepay for all drink packages but if I can swap packages for 2 rooms I won't need to. Thanks

I can't guarantee that you can switch, although I have heard reports that people have been able to do that.

Lynn & Ken