Current Oasis “Per Person” Specialty Dining Charges

Dlanco

Could someone who has recently traveled on Oasis of the Seas within the last few months report on the most current per person specialty dining restaurant prices?

Specifically I'm looking for the per person cost for Chops, Giovanni's, and 150 Central Park. I'm aware of the "discount" option buying all three as a package but I'm looking for the per restaurant single cost per person for budgeting purposes.

Thanks!

Chops was $39, Giovanni's was $25, don't know 150CP.

Thanks Bob, as always appreciate the very quick response! Hopefully one of our other cruiser's on Oasis has the current PP charge for 150 Central Park.....

Thanks Bob, as always appreciate the very quick response! Hopefully one of our other cruiser's on Oasis has the current PP charge for 150 Central Park.....

We just got off the Oasis last week. 150CP had two choices for prices. One was 40.00 and one was 70.00.

Could someone who has recently traveled on Oasis of the Seas within the last few months report on the most current per person specialty dining restaurant prices?

Specifically I'm looking for the per person cost for Chops, Giovanni's, and 150 Central Park. I'm aware of the "discount" option buying all three as a package but I'm looking for the per restaurant single cost per person for budgeting purposes.

Thanks!

My husband and I bought the 3 night dining package for 80.00 each (160.00) and ate at Chops two nights and Giovanni's one night. If we had paid the prices without doing the dining package it would have cost us 206.00 so it is a good deal.

We were charged $45pp on the January 2 cruise - they were charging a holiday premium.

I think that the $70 is an additional charge for wine pairing.

Then you paid too much, here is the pic I took of the menu on the Jan 2nd cruise. We bought the package so they didn't charge us.

20160103_102011.jpg

What did you think of the lunch menu? What were some of the options?

Thanks

Lunch at Giovanni's was great loved it and some items from dinner are not served . we have found that more people the table the better.