"Individual Credit Voucher" anyone?

Has anyone out there ever gotten this notation on their seapass account for a stated amount? Do you know how or why you got such a credit? We were astonished to see that notation on our seapass account on NOS last month for a $100 credit. This was NOT the advance payment I had made on the credit card. It showed up as a separate credit. I had NOT booked this cruise while on board another cruise, so that is not it either. My TA didn't get it for me. So how the heck did I get this $100 credit?

Yes, we got one. I made the reservation thru the cruiseline then transferred it to our travel agent. When I was on the phone giving the information to the cruise line rep., she said, "You do have a $100 credit". Didn't ask what for, only said, "each?" and she said, No, per cabin. I thought it might be because we are Platinum because I know that there is no one out there who would donate. I

have heard of the upgrade fairy, but not a cabin credit fairy.

:)

C&A discount came off base price. Not stockholder credit either. Definitely not from any other family members or friends. Actually, we were b2b on Navigator and not only did we receive this mysterious credit the first week, but the second week as well! And sorry, cruizinbabe, we're keeping this break ourselves!

Well, I found out that our $100 cabin credit was for being a past passenger. Now, I see that in the latest C&A brochure, another $150 credit for oceanview-higher for our March 26 cruise to S.Carib.

I have asked TA if both will apply. Has anyone had this situation occur and what happened? I know that only coupon per cabin is allowed but does this apply to a past passenger credit (didn't get a coupon for that one)?

never to late, are you sure your's is a shipboard credit & not the price discount for Platinum C&A members? if so then you can use your C&A coupon with your Plat. discount. I am Platinum C&A and just sailed the Empress a few weeks ago & didn't get any Past Passenger's Credit. UNLESS they goofed up on my Stockholder's Credit, cause I did have that note on my SeaPass statement but I just figured it was for the Stockholder credit.

KC320 - I think you are right. It is not a credit to our account, it has been taken off the price of the cruise. So, you are saying that we should get the $150 savings certificate also??? Now, would that be off the cruise price or credited to our shipboard account? I hope you are right - it would be a very nice surprise and then, I shall send in our stock ownership info for another $100 which, if I remember, is credited to our shipboard account.

whatever, the original $100 credit is a gift.

:cool:

I had the same conversation with a C&A rep. Got the credit also, but was told it was because of a previous cruise. They just applied it to next cruise since I had already payed in full. Got credit twice for the next one. ;)

OK - so, we are Platinum members - we get the $100 off cruise price because of past cruises. The certificate for $150 is (hopefully) also applicable. Then, with our stockholder credit - a total of $350.00.

Wonderful. Tomorrow, I call RCL to check for sure on the $150.

Wasn't going to bother and just leave it to the TA - but, can't stand the suspense and keeping fingers crossed all the way. I do like surprises like these.

Thanks all.

Archived