Oasis - st. Thomas

We have a scheduled tour in St. Thomas. The tour guide will be there at 10:15 am. We are scheduled to be in St. Thomas from 10 am - 7 pm that day.

If I need to meet my tour guide at 10:15 am, what time do I need to be in line to get off the ship? Where do I go to get off the ship or quickest way to get to where I need to go to get off the ship?

I've only been on one other cruise and NOTHING as big as Oasis and I want to make sure I allow myself plenty of time to get off the ship.

We will have another family with us and we each have one child, so trying to time it just right to avoid the "line whines." :)

Thanks!

Thanks Bob. Do you know what time I need to get to the elevator or be in line to make a 10:15 appointment?

If the ship arrives at 10am local time, it may take 15-20 minutes before anyone is let off the ship. So you may want to try to change your appointment.

Thanks Bob. Do you know what time I need to get to the elevator or be in line to make a 10:15 appointment?

Don't stress...the tour guide's are well aware of cruise ship guests and the time frame...they'll wait for you.

Check to see if your tour guide island time is different than the ship time. Last trip there we did have a time difference and it was an hour, would assume that your guide knows the ship schedule and would not expect you off the ship that quick after docking.

The OP is sailing on April 2 according to his signature. Daylight Savings Time will be in affect which means the East coast, St. Thomas, and Oasis will all have the same time.