Just off the Reflection

jerseycandyman

Just off Reflection will try to keep brief. Came from NJ got out before first snow fall. Stayed night at motel that included transfer well knew it was going to be a great cruise when our transfer was a actual party bus with stripper poles. No problem with getting on boat was on board before 12 noon. Was able to purchase the ultimate dining package would recommend to anyone thing of buying the 4 night package to buy the UDP as it was only $60 more per person and well worth it. went to Porch for lunch wife and friends had seafood tower I had the brazzino and the lobster bisque was actually better then Muranos. Do not feel that the menu besides the seafood tower is worth the $30 upcharge. I will not go thru all restaurants as we did not have a bad meal all week but would be happy to answer any questions you might have. My favorite restaurant was Murano. my favorite server was Eva from quisine she was so quirky and fun we had a blast teasing each other she looked a lot like Anne Burrell . Her room mate Natasha from Lawn Club had me play a practical joke on her the last night. My favorite bar server not really a bar but Dia from Café Albacho made the best frozen coffee drinks using 5 or 6 alcohols these were amazing if he is there ask for the Dia special he will hook you up.

As far as entertainment we had 2 great comedians and a very good magician and vox audio thought they were all very good as far as the dancer shows the cirque one was very good the other 2 were ok. On the last night we got 2 here the cruise director sing as he use to be a singer on board. With the live band and the singer from the house band Blind Vinyl she is a great singer. The contact for the production shows is up in March and celebrity will be taking over production so we should have new dance shows coming soon. They now have roaming night clubs which were very fun. Last year they charged for the indulgence night club this year it was included. I also like the new adult comedy shows they do a frisky family feud and one very similar to Royal Caribbean's Quest. I was also chosen to do top chef at sea I didn't win but had a great time and got a great cookbook.

Well don't want to bore you anymore would be happy to answer any questions. Just wanted to say we had a FANTASTIC CRUISE was everything perfect no but it is all about what you make it and let me tell you I had FUN and met some wonderful people To anyone that was on board I was the crazy guy getting involved in everything

John from Jersey :cool:

yes you can only buy on board they had it available till the 2nd day. Would highly recommend to anyone the only thing it does not cover is the special Lawn Club dinner that was $89 think it was 50 with package but didn't think we needed to do that also does not include the special porch dinner which was 50 but 40 with the package. We did have miscommunication and thought that was included After talking with the manager Natasha they did remove the charge. Depending when you go in march the new sushi place might be open. We were told the bistro on 5 is going to change to sushi

Thank you

We had a fabulous cruise out of Southampton-- 14 nights and the food was great. We did one night for anniversary at a specialty restaurant.

Considering the other extreme of availability.

It is pricey...

and if you are Aqua--you have Blu, and Suites have Luminae...

my favorite server was Eva from quisine she was so quirky and fun we had a blast teasing each other she looked a lot like Anne Burrell .

Eva is our favorite too. You need to eat at Qsine just to experience Eva. OMG! Eva is the bomb!

We had a wonderful time on the Reflection last April for 23 days.

I was reading somewhere that Bisrto on Five is rumored to be changing on Reflection (beta test? idk) tio a sushi restaurant.

Did you hear anything about that?

Someone here on CC posted the Porch menu saying it was the new Bistro on Five...

We know how unrealiable CCers can be with rumors.

Just wondered if you had heard anything about the restaurants changing.

We sailed the Eclipse in July 2015 and she didn't have the Porch nor the Lawn Club--it was the Corning Glass show.

Edited by Fogfog

Eva is our favorite too. You need to eat at Qsine just to experience Eva. OMG! Eva is the bomb!

We had a wonderful time on the Reflection last April for 23 days.

She is so AMAZING her room mate Natasha had me play a joke with sugar on the last night she is awesome

Also Alexander was a great CD

I was reading somewhere that Bisrto on Five is rumored to be changing on Reflection (beta test? idk) tio a sushi restaurant.

Did you hear anything about that?

Someone here on CC posted the Porch menu saying it was the new Bistro on Five...

We know how unrealiable CCers can be with rumors.

Just wondered if you had heard anything about the restaurants changing.

We sailed the Eclipse in July 2015 and she didn't have the Porch nor the Lawn Club--it was the Corning Glass show.

From what I was told by our waiter in the porch that it is going to be a test scheduled in march to change bistro to sushi and porch will remain seafood. Think the $30 upcharge is way to high except for the seafood tower though all food in porch was amazing :D

Jerseycandyman,

Thanks for your post and info about your reflection cruise. We are doing a b2b in March on her.

Has the change to World Bar been completed? If so, did you go and what did you think?

Thanks,Tammy

The change is suppose to happen this week the drink menu they had was for molecular but very limited bar was not a very happening place should change with world class. I did love all the new changes on board cant stop talking to everyone about the great vaca we had.

Just off Reflection will try to keep brief. Came from NJ got out before first snow fall. Stayed night at motel that included transfer well knew it was going to be a great cruise when our transfer was a actual party bus with stripper poles. No problem with getting on boat was on board before 12 noon. Was able to purchase the ultimate dining package would recommend to anyone thing of buying the 4 night package to buy the UDP as it was only $60 more per person and well worth it. went to Porch for lunch wife and friends had seafood tower I had the brazzino and the lobster bisque was actually better then Muranos. Do not feel that the menu besides the seafood tower is worth the $30 upcharge. I will not go thru all restaurants as we did not have a bad meal all week but would be happy to answer any questions you might have. My favorite restaurant was Murano. my favorite server was Eva from quisine she was so quirky and fun we had a blast teasing each other she looked a lot like Anne Burrell . Her room mate Natasha from Lawn Club had me play a practical joke on her the last night. My favorite bar server not really a bar but Dia from Café Albacho made the best frozen coffee drinks using 5 or 6 alcohols these were amazing if he is there ask for the Dia special he will hook you up.

As far as entertainment we had 2 great comedians and a very good magician and vox audio thought they were all very good as far as the dancer shows the cirque one was very good the other 2 were ok. On the last night we got 2 here the cruise director sing as he use to be a singer on board. With the live band and the singer from the house band Blind Vinyl she is a great singer. The contact for the production shows is up in March and celebrity will be taking over production so we should have new dance shows coming soon. They now have roaming night clubs which were very fun. Last year they charged for the indulgence night club this year it was included. I also like the new adult comedy shows they do a frisky family feud and one very similar to Royal Caribbean's Quest. I was also chosen to do top chef at sea I didn't win but had a great time and got a great cookbook.

Well don't want to bore you anymore would be happy to answer any questions. Just wanted to say we had a FANTASTIC CRUISE was everything perfect no but it is all about what you make it and let me tell you I had FUN and met some wonderful people To anyone that was on board I was the crazy guy getting involved in everything

John from Jersey :cool:

Glad you had a great time.

The change is suppose to happen this week the drink menu they had was for molecular but very limited bar was not a very happening place should change with world class. I did love all the new changes on board cant stop talking to everyone about the great vaca we had.

Good news. Thanks for the info. Glad you had a great vacay!

So happy to hear that Alexander is still the Cruise Director!!

On another note, we absolutely loved Lawn Club Grill. It was a stand out for us and the only specialty restaurant we will revisit. We had fantastic food, so much fun and it was a great weather night! The specialty restaurants are a matter of personal taste.

Edited by shopper19

yes you can only buy on board they had it available till the 2nd day. Would highly recommend to anyone the only thing it does not cover is the special Lawn Club dinner that was $89 think it was 50 with package but didn't think we needed to do that also does not include the special porch dinner which was 50 but 40 with the package. We did have miscommunication and thought that was included After talking with the manager Natasha they did remove the charge. Depending when you go in march the new sushi place might be open. We were told the bistro on 5 is going to change to sushi

What is the special Lawn Club dinner?