Need your help please

moosenaroundtheship

I did try to search the threads, but didn't get the correct answer I am looking for.

Flying into Miami planning on renting a car. Stay in FLL hotel one night and drop the car off before going to Port Everglades.

After cruise plan on renting a car from FLL staying one night in FLL hotel driving to Miami dropping the car off. My questions is:

What car rentals in FLL will take you to the port after you drop the car off and pick you up from the port to get your car?

I know for sure that Alamo does. We are renting from them tomorrow and I confirmed it by talking to a representative at the airport location. I know others do as well, but I can't say for sure which others.

Hope that helps some.

I did try to search the threads, but didn't get the correct answer I am looking for.

Flying into Miami planning on renting a car. Stay in FLL hotel one night and drop the car off before going to Port Everglades.

After cruise plan on renting a car from FLL staying one night in FLL hotel driving to Miami dropping the car off. My questions is:

What car rentals in FLL will take you to the port after you drop the car off and pick you up from the port to get your car?

We've used Avis several times. It's off 17th St, at the Hyatt Pier 66.

This post lists all the nearby agencies:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48314296&postcount=3