Just Boarded Liberty

laurac22

Go to the photo shop, buy a Go-Pro if you don't already have one, and record going down the slides. I want to see how good they are. :D

Just kidding.

Not really. ;)

I sail next week and just got my waterproof case for my iPhone today. There will be videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LauraC22.....Have you seen an offer for a bucket of beer? If so, did you notice the price and notice if the RCI bag still comes with the bucket? If you haven't seen it yet, can you post that info if you happen to see it? No need to go out of your way for the info.

Thank you

Have fun on your trip and look forward to read updates. If you have the chance, see if the Liberty of the seas has those new drink cards that you can purchase a card good for 10 drinks without buying one of the beverage packages. This would be very nice if they do that. Thanks.

I have never heard of the drink cards. Would love to know what the price is?

I had seen it on the Royal Caribbean main forum here and I think it suppose to be either 70 dollars or something in that range. It was offered on other Royal ships. If that's correct then that's what I will get when I sail out on April. I'm not a big drinker so one drink a day is all I need. LOL.

Lucky you! Have a wonderful cruise! Please let us know about the new cabins on deck 12! :D

A Lot of folks are interested in the new rooms on deck 12. Me me me!!

Also would like to see the hallway and interested in knowing if there is access to the fitness center from the 12th deck.

:)

A Lot of folks are interested in the new rooms on deck 12. Me me me!!

Also would like to see the hallway and interested in knowing if there is access to the fitness center from the 12th deck.

:)

Looks like there are lots of us anxious to hear about Deck 12. :)

Go to the photo shop, buy a Go-Pro if you don't already have one, and record going down the slides. I want to see how good they are. :D

Just kidding.

Not really. ;)

If I was going, I would have done it for you and charged you only 1 Blackfin Bistro burger the next time I'm in town. ;) Always looking for ways to use my newer Go pro.

Looks like there are lots of us anxious to hear about Deck 12. :)

Deck 12 is now EXACTLY like deck 12 that was done on Freedom a year ago. Well, the new Forward staterooms anyways. If you would like to see deck 12 rooms, just look at the million threads and pictures about Freedom's new deck 12, as it has been a year already and there is plenty of info out there. Sorry I didn't take time to grab any links but a simple search of the forums will get you what you want to know.

Edited by Powersboyee2

Deck 12 is now EXACTLY like deck 12 that was done on Freedom a year ago. Well, the new Forward staterooms anyways. If you would like to see deck 12 rooms, just look at the million threads and pictures about Freedom's new deck 12, as it has been a year already and there is plenty of info out there. Sorry I didn't take time to grab any links but a simple search of the forums will get you what you want to know.

we are hoping they will look exactly like them but proof is in the puddin'.

we are hoping they will look exactly like them but proof is in the puddin'.

I saw a few pictures that got posted by someone of a look inside the new rooms post construction. Just needed some assembly of the beds etc. But yeah, decor and all was just like Freedom. I will see if I can locate those and repost....