Celebrity Drinks Price List

moonglum

Does anyone have a current up to date drinks pricelist? Going on the Solstice to New Zealand in November and at the moment they are asking for almost £1019 for the Classic Drinks package for 2 people for a 12 night cruise. Including the compulsory 18% that is working out at £42.45 pppd which sounds ludicrousry overpriced.

I have had drinks packages before but not at this price and would like to see individual prices before purchasing. I also remember on the Eclipse that despite purchasing the Classic drinks package this did not cover the cost of most cocktails.

for a cruise in November it's probably too early to make your decision, drink prices do fluctuate, and of course, the conversion rate will fluctuate as well. A price list generated today may not be accurate come November.

And as you note, on the Classic package, if you order a drink priced above the allotted limit, you will be charged full price, not just the difference.

You might be better off to wait until you are on board and buy the package then after you have a look at what is on offer at that time, especially because if you buy the package now, you must pay for it now as well.

The OPs comment on the price is correct that it includes the gratuities... The classics package listed on the uk site is showing roughly £38 pppd plus the tips so that would round up to what they quoted...

As for if its worth it I guess only you can decide... There is quite a decent post with full menus on so I will try to find it!

Personally we always have the premium package as we like the higher prices martinis & molecular/world class drinks, now it's also important to consider all the other drinks included in the packages other then alcoholic drinks! As mentioned we do like the cocktails but we don't drink a huge amount but with the soft drinks & coffees included we do get our money's worth...

Yes it's a huge outlay in advance but getting off with a very small onboard bill is better in my opinion! [emoji4]

Does anyone have a current up to date drinks pricelist? Going on the Solstice to New Zealand in November and at the moment they are asking for almost £1019 for the Classic Drinks package for 2 people for a 12 night cruise. Including the compulsory 18% that is working out at £42.45 pppd which sounds ludicrousry overpriced.

I have had drinks packages before but not at this price and would like to see individual prices before purchasing. I also remember on the Eclipse that despite purchasing the Classic drinks package this did not cover the cost of most cocktails.

Hi Moonglum

Not sure if you have already booked this cruise but new bookings booked via UK has free classic drinks package included - deal is available for new bookings if booked before end of Feb

If you've already booked it may even be worth cancelling, lose your deposit and rebook if it works out cheaper overall.

Sollan wrote:

"For what I have learned the website price never has the gratitude incliuded from beginning. It's added when(if) you buy it."

This is not quite true. It depends on where the cruise is saying. If you are cruising out of Southampton England, or out of Australia, the gratuity is included in the quoted price. For other places, the gratuity is added to the quoted price when you check out. The total is the same, regardless.

As an example, if sailing from Miami, for instance, you might see a price of $100, and when you chose it, you'll see the 18% added to make a total of $118. When sailing from Australia, you'll see the price as $118 with nothing further added at checkout.

Sollan wrote:

"For what I have learned the website price never has the gratitude incliuded from beginning. It's added when(if) you buy it."

This is not quite true. It depends on where the cruise is saying. If you are cruising out of Southampton England, or out of Australia, the gratuity is included in the quoted price. For other places, the gratuity is added to the quoted price when you check out. The total is the same, regardless.

QUOTE]

Seems true. It's quite confusing however, we have bought the premium package before and have the 18 % added when check out. Now when I have a closer look it looks like that the gratitude IS included on the price -before checking out ( we ae leaving from Australia).

The web site isn't very clear abour this however....

It's good to have the knowledge of CC members to fall back on...:)

This is a link to a recent Equinox cruise with lots of info on the menus etc

http://www.thepreismans.com/equinox_ta_1.htm

Thanks so much for the link which includes the drink and food menus.

Looks like I will be upgrading my classic beverage package during my upcoming cruise in July. :cool:

I have lots of OBC do this this. I loved the pictures of the MDR food offerings. I know I will never go hungry on a Celebrity cruise:D

Edited by Azulann

Hi Moonglum

Not sure if you have already booked this cruise but new bookings booked via UK has free classic drinks package included - deal is available for new bookings if booked before end of Feb

If you've already booked it may even be worth cancelling, lose your deposit and rebook if it works out cheaper overall.

Thanks for that information. I cancelled the cruise today and rebooked it to get the drinks deal. I had paid a deposit of £300 so rebooking and getting the package actually saved me £740.

Again this is what annoys me with booking early. I have no problems being a loyal customer and booking early but loyalty need to work both ways and if an offer comes on later then it should be given to those who have booked early as a reward. Common sense though tells you that that will never happen.

Thanks to all those who replied.

Thanks for that information. I cancelled the cruise today and rebooked it to get the drinks deal. I had paid a deposit of £300 so rebooking and getting the package actually saved me £740.

Again this is what annoys me with booking early. I have no problems being a loyal customer and booking early but loyalty need to work both ways and if an offer comes on later then it should be given to those who have booked early as a reward. Common sense though tells you that that will never happen.

Thanks to all those who replied.

I couldn't agree more - this happened to me but unfortunately I had paid the full fare so was unable to make a cancellation and to wear it on the chin and book Premium D/P at an extra cost.

As you say - not being loyal to those who are!

The free drinks package promotion is for selected cruises only, which sadly does not include our 15 night TA from Southampton to the USA. Like the OP said, we are looking at over £1000.00 for a drinks package for two. Does anyone know if Elite members get a discount on drinks packages or is just Elite Plus? TIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...
Thanks so much for the link which includes the drink and food menus.

Looks like I will be upgrading my classic beverage package during my upcoming cruise in July. :cool:

I have lots of OBC do this this. I loved the pictures of the MDR food offerings. I know I will never go hungry on a Celebrity cruise:D

The only problem with these menus is they are from a cruise that was 18 months ago - hopefully someone has more current ones.

• 4 weeks later...