Drink prices

jrmende63

Hi, I have looked on the search but can't find a recent posting that tells what drink prices are. We are sailing our first RC ship, Empress of the Seas, and have some OBC. I am thinking of using the OBC to get a drink package. But I can't find the prices of the drinks ( beer, wine and mixed drinks) to see if it is feasible to use the OBC or not. Thanks for the information!

Hi, I have looked on the search but can't find a recent posting that tells what drink prices are. We are sailing our first RC ship, Empress of the Seas, and have some OBC. I am thinking of using the OBC to get a drink package. But I can't find the prices of the drinks ( beer, wine and mixed drinks) to see if it is feasible to use the OBC or not. Thanks for the information!

Cocktails around $12, beer around $6 to $8. Wine starts at $8 per glass and goes up.

Very $$$$$.

With the recent increases in drink prices, I think they are pushing people to the packages. When it was around $8 for a decent brand drink, I could see why some would not get a package. But now that it's closer to $12, I would think even the moderate drinkers have reason to consider it.

I had the premium package on Enchantment in December. Folks, you have to remember that the packages only cover drinks up to $10 per cocktail and wine up to $12 per glass. So Enchantment made all their cocktails $10.95, and yes, I was charged the .95 difference. Only basic stuff like Rum 'n Cokes came under the $10. Without the package a Rum 'n Coke would cost $8.14 (something like that), gratuity included

I had the premium package on Enchantment in December. Folks, you have to remember that the packages only cover drinks up to $10 per cocktail and wine up to $12 per glass. So Enchantment made all their cocktails $10.95, and yes, I was charged the .95 difference. Only basic stuff like Rum 'n Cokes came under the $10. Without the package a Rum 'n Coke would cost $8.14 (something like that), gratuity included

That's odd that Enchantment would have a different cocktail limit than Vision and Brilliance. My wife had the package on those ships in December and January and the cocktail limit was $12.

Yes, we've seen the drink of the day on recent cruises, and it's no deal anymore. Cost varies. We've seen it for $10 to $12.

Without pulling out my Compasses, not all Drinks of the Day are that much. They still have some in the single digit range.

On our recent cruise the only place we were "upcharged" for wine was in Giovanni's. No hint of an upcharge in the MDR even though we were consistently ordering $15 wines. I think the limit on our cruise was $14 (grats included) as it was an AU based cruise.