Ruby Princess Mexican Riviera Patters

CBCruiser1960

• 3 weeks later...
Speaking of cooler temperatures, that's not something I really put any thought into until now. I'm thinking about a 5 day cruise in April, sailing out of Los Angeles with an overnight stop in Cabo as our only port. I was imagining warmer weather....should I plan for cooler temperatures?

April is likely to be warmer than Dec/Jan. LA weather is not completely predictable in the winter/spring, though. You can be sure we won't have snow, but not be sure if it will be 60 and rainy, or 82 and sunny. Cabo will be warm/hot, I'm sure. It was quite hot there last January. Best you can do is plan for some light layers, and watch the forecast the week before

Hi, Do you remember is they were making waffles in the pizza place in the morning? Trying to clarify. Thanks

They did not. I was on the Ruby last week and I had read on here that they did and was excited to try it but I went down there and the pizza place was always closed in the morning.

Hi! I'm new to Princess... can someone tell me what a pub lunch is? Thanks!! :)

On this cruise they have one day where "pub lunch" is offered. It tries to be like a British pub lunch and they normally offer fish & chips, meat pies. bangors and mash and sometimes, ploughman sandwich. No extra charge and it usually held in the wheel house bar. There will be a crowd:D

On this cruise they have one day where "pub lunch" is offered. It tries to be like a British pub lunch and they normally offer fish & chips, meat pies. bangors and mash and sometimes, ploughman sandwich. No extra charge and it usually held in the wheel house bar. There will be a crowd:D

It's offered on every cruise, on a sea day, sometimes more than once, depending on the length of the cruise. It will be in the Wheelhouse bar or in the Crown Grill. Food is free, but beverages cost.