Transportation from FLL airport to Miami hotels

barb65

Are you looking for the best transportation to the port in Miami? Her name is Harriet Quarles. She is the best person you can hire to transport you from the airport to a cruise ship or any other place you want to go in Miami. We have know her for years. She and her drivers are friendly, prompt. Her prices are fantastic and they will welcome you to Miami and make your vacation experience special. She is a Minnesotan. She lives in Grand Marias, MN in the summer and winters in Miami. And she loves my Papa! heart emoticon Thank you Harriet Quarles!

Are you looking for the best transportation to the port in Miami? Her name is Harriet Quarles. She is the best person you can hire to transport you from the airport to a cruise ship or any other place you want to go in Miami. We have know her for years. She and her drivers are friendly, prompt. Her prices are fantastic and they will welcome you to Miami and make your vacation experience special. She is a Minnesotan. She lives in Grand Marias, MN in the summer and winters in Miami. And she loves my Papa! heart emoticon Thank you Harriet Quarles!

Does she have a website?

Any suggestions how to get from the FLL airport to downtown Miami hotels pre-cruise?

Why are you trying to get to a Miami area hotel? If you're flying into FLL, consider just staying near the airport at a hotel that has a courtesy shuttle from FLL to the hotel. There are shuttle services directly from those FLL area hotels to the Port of Miami.

I've done this twice. First time I was solo and used the NCL shuttle bus $25 one way and would use them again(had to go back to airport to catch this one). Second time my family was with me and I used QLS at $15pp. The ride was fine, but they arrived later than agreed so I'd hesitate to use them again, but others endorse them.

Unless you have a need to be in Miami other than boarding the NCL ship I'd must stay in the FLL area.

Edited by Nola26

It's likely she, or one of her drivers, is trolling message boards since this is their first post.

It's not the type of recommendation I would take.

I am trying to find my way around the message boards. I have alot of info to share. I appreciate quality people that provide transportation without breaking the bank.

Got two awesome deals through Thrifty for one ways and we are good to go. We get in early the day before the cruise and fly out later on the disembark day-so this affords us the luxury of taking our time!

My son also booked a one way rental for the family for both arrival day, which is the day before and departure day. It was a lot cheaper than paying for the shuttle service and that way you have a vehicle to get around if you need to pick things up or do your own sightseeing! As the other person mentioned, when we drop the rental car in Miami, they have a free shuttle to the pier as well.

For a solo SAS worked great for me. I had a 10:40 flight out of Ft Lauderdale. I spoke to the driver on the way down and he assured me that if I got off the ship early they would have no problem getting me there with plenty of time to spare. Well, there was a holdup because there was a problem with the gangway so I got off (easy walk off) much later than I planned. SAS got me in a van and we were on our way shortly. They are in constant communication with other drivers so they know ways around traffic jams and are able to avoid them. Yes, I did get to Ft. Lauderdale in plenty of time. For some reason I was given TSA Preferred so I basically walked right through security with no lines and went straight to my gate. Guess what, my flight was delayed!

Any suggestions how to get from the FLL airport to downtown Miami hotels pre-cruise?

I am new to this site, but will repost this for you...I am not a troll....I really want to promote Harriet. She will not rip you off and has been doing this for years. Every year, we cruise... she comes in, helps us, picks us up, gets us to the port and has gone out of our way when we were stuck in Miami. She is also a hoot. Just saying...give her a try. You can contact her at Seaport Shuttle on Facebook. Here is her direct number 1-218-370-9164. I want to post a picture of her and my 90 yr old Dad but I do not know how!

• 6 months later...