AIR2SEA: question after booking

suizas

I booked air for the first time with AIR2SEA last November for a vacation next October. When I log into My Cruises, my reservation shows that I did book the air, but I cannot see the flight details. Does anyone know where on the site I can review my flight itinerary/seat choice on the plane...

Thanks! AND, does anyone EVER have a message waiting for them under the message tab in their reservation? just curious.

Susan

I booked air for the first time with AIR2SEA last November for a vacation next October. When I log into My Cruises, my reservation shows that I did book the air, but I cannot see the flight details. Does anyone know where on the site I can review my flight itinerary/seat choice on the plane...

Thanks! AND, does anyone EVER have a message waiting for them under the message tab in their reservation? just curious.

Susan

You should be able to go directly to the airline website and enter in your Airline Confirmation Number. If not, here is the number to Air2Sea 1-800-533-7803. You can call them, give them your booking number, and they can look up the info up for you.

Did you not receive a confirmation email from Air2Sea after booking?

Edited by cruisenfever

Susan

On your booking confirmation invoice there is a flight reference. Use that as the reference to log onto the airline's website. This wasn't obvious to us and worked this out by trial and error.

When the guest booklet is published, you'll see your ticket numbers on there. In our case, not the booking reference. On the whole not impressed with the documentation produced by Royal Caribbean.

... On the whole not impressed with the documentation produced by Royal Caribbean.

Maybe your document was different than ours, but the PDF file we received by email when we booked Choice Air very clearly indicated the carrier record locator.

Maybe your document was different than ours, but the PDF file we received by email when we booked Choice Air very clearly indicated the carrier record locator.

i do see the carrier number, not the flight details. I will call!

i do see the carrier number, not the flight details. I will call!

Apparently you booked the air right through the cruise line. If you would have booked directly through air2sea.com you could have picked out the flight you preferred. You should have received an e-mail conformation with all that info on it.

Go to the carrier's web site and enter the record locator number. You should see all the flight info, and in most cases select seats or change the ones you were assigned.

• 6 months later...

I went directly into the airlines site with my confirmation number and pulled up the flight info. NOTE that it was the airlines number not the Air2Sea booking number. They are different.

Our flights have changed a couple of times since we booked last November, and they changed our seats and I had to go into their site to pick better seats. so check as it gets closer to be sure of the times and your seats.

I went directly into the airlines site with my confirmation number and pulled up the flight info. NOTE that it was the airlines number not the Air2Sea booking number. They are different.

Our flights have changed a couple of times since we booked last November, and they changed our seats and I had to go into their site to pick better seats. so check as it gets closer to be sure of the times and your seats.

This is good advice.

We have an 8-hour flight in October that changed equipment and our seats got changed to those that have no recline. No notification by either Choice Air (Air2Sea) or the airline. Just picked it up because I look at the airline's website periodically.

You are right! One of our confirmation numbers did not work on the airline's site but the other did and it was not the one/way Air2Sea stated. Seats were chosen by the 2nd day after booking. We didn't get the best seats going but it's less than 2hrs so we left it.

I have NEVER received any messages under that tab. Not even when I had read in cruise critic that RCCL was cancelling our b2b cruises on Empress March 30/ April 4. I checked under our reservations which still looked fine and no messages.

Have made air reservations a few times and it is tricky to find details but loiks like you figured it out. Love ysing them on internal repositioning-------great fares!